Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Multiplayer Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> Multiplayer Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Multiplayer Question - 12/30/2018 6:25:35 AM   
canuckgamer

I bought SOW Gettysburg from Norbsoft when it first came out but stopped playing it because we always had problems connecting up for multiplayer. It is the reason why I never bought SOW Waterloo but tonight I saw the following on the SOW Gettysburg product page:

New Routing server for flawless multiplayer play Multiplayer online combat in several modes, including: Standard opposite sides, cooperative play versus the AI ,play embedded within historical battle scenarios.

When I looked at the Waterloo page it had the same information about multiplayer. If multiplayer has been made easier I would be interested in not only the SOW Gettysburg add on battles but also the SOW Waterloo bundle.

However I cranked up SOW Gettysburg and the multiplayer screen was exactly the same, with the option of lobby or direct IP. When I tried to connect up to the server a message came up saying "Failed connection attempt to NAT server"

My SOW Gettysburg is updated to version 1.61, the latest so how do I activate the "new routing server" to see if it works as well as it says on the product page? I also posted this question on the SOW Gettysburg forum but it has way less activity then this one and since it sounds like both games use the "new routing server" I thought I would have a better chance of getting an answer by posting here too.

Any help/information would be greatly appreciated.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> Multiplayer Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI