moving SU factories

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

robertkeller

moving SU factories

Post by robertkeller »

Sorry to be such a dunce but how do you move SU factories...I'm in turn 2 and can't figure it out. Thanks.
Arstavidios

RE: moving SU factories

Post by Arstavidios »

I think you can't move factories before turn 3.From turn three you click on the hex of the city on the map, then oth name of the city in the upper right corner; That opens the city screen where you'll see the factories. If you still have rail points available you 'll have option to evacuate them

You can't evacuate factories if there's an axis unit adjacent to the city.
Telemecus

Post by Telemecus »

ORIGINAL: Arstavidios

I think there was a rule change in a patch so it is not as the manual describes. You can evacuate - but at double the normal rail cap cost.
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
thedoctorking

Post by thedoctorking »

Right, double cost. Generally worth it only for crucial end-use item factories like tanks or aircraft. And then, worst case, just evac one point and it will grow back in the end. Don't let any end-use item factories (that will be continuing production for the long term - fine if you lose the SU-2 or BA-10 factory, but for heaven's sake don't lose the T-34 or IL-2 factory) get overrun or your army will be significantly crippled for the rest of the game.
56ajax

Post by 56ajax »

ORIGINAL: Telemecus
ORIGINAL: Arstavidios

I think there was a rule change in a patch so it is not as the manual describes. You can evacuate - but at double the normal rail cap cost.
That is my understanding as well - don't I know it...
Molotov : This we did not deserve.

Foch : This is not peace. This is a 20 year armistice.

C'est la guerre aérienne

Return to “The War Room”