Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Briefing screens

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Briefing screens Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Briefing screens - 12/6/2018 1:45:55 PM   
Numdydar

Please, Please, have some way to bring back the Briefing screens. It is ridiculous to list out a bunch of cities and have to actually write them down to make sure you do not move units out of one.

You REALLY need to have some indicator on the map of what cities need to be garrisoned by units. Maybe the names in Green if a unit is present and Red if empty?

I had to restart the game several times to get the Japanese garrison locations correct. That is not a good way to start things off.

If I had not been playing since SC2, I would have been a lot more upset. But someone new to the game, they could easily move everything from the Russian border to China and then wonder why Russia attacked them.
Post #: 1
RE: Briefing screens - 12/6/2018 1:51:11 PM   
Hubert Cater

If you press the P key in game over Manchuria, it will show you all the relative positions that you need to Garrison to prevent partisans as well as in this case the locations you need to Garrison in Manchuria.

(in reply to Numdydar)
Post #: 2
RE: Briefing screens - 12/6/2018 2:41:48 PM   
Numdydar

Oh. I thought P just showed you Partisans and not cities you need to garrison. Nice to know :)

Thanks for the quick reply.

I still would suggest to add something like "Press 'P' to highlight these cities" in the briefing itself. As it is not obvious that P will help you at that point.

(in reply to Hubert Cater)
Post #: 3
RE: Briefing screens - 12/6/2018 2:42:57 PM   
Hubert Cater

Good point and thanks for the feedback

(in reply to Numdydar)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Briefing screens Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI