Selecting Trade Resources (Example) #4 (1/3).
1. France was conquered (no Vichy) by Germany two turns back and the allies have (just) selected US entry option 19, "Resources to the USSR."
2. During the trade phase before the start of the current turn, which is Turn 10, March/April 1941, the following trade deals were established: (a) France 2 RP's to CW, (b) France 1 RP to China, (c) France 1 RP to USSR, (d) CW 1 RP to USSR, (e) USA 1 RP to USSR.
3. So my trade intentions were to send the two French RP's at Kayes, Sengal and Bechar, Algeria to the CW to satisfy 2 (a).
4. French RP at New Caledonia to China to satisfy 2 (b).
5. French RP at Hanoi, French Indo-China to USSR to satisfy 2 (c).
6. CW RP at Larut, Malaya to USSR to satisfy 2 (d).
7. USA Oil RP at Fairbanks, Alaska to satisfy 2 (e).
8. Let's start with the USA trade to the USSR (shown in the screen cap below). No matter what I do, MWiF refuses to accept my command to use the Oil RP at Fairbanks to satisfy that deal, instead stubbornly using some other RP. I've spent the last 10-minutes just trying to get the program to accept this command, which should be a non-brainer but for some reason isn't.