Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is the Run5 Discussion Forum Gone for Good?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Across the Dnepr - Second Edition >> Is the Run5 Discussion Forum Gone for Good? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is the Run5 Discussion Forum Gone for Good? - 11/23/2018 6:46:35 AM   
RobS61

Is the Run5 discussion forum gone for good?
It used to be here: http://www.ssg.com.au/forums/
The Australian website is still there, but the link to the forum is dead.

There wasn't much going on in the forums for the past several years, but I still checked in occasionally.

< Message edited by RobS61 -- 11/23/2018 6:50:18 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Is the Run5 Discussion Forum Gone for Good? - 12/23/2018 3:28:13 AM   
IckieStickie

Hi there.thought id ask here,as id just been trying to find the same forums as this week ive purchased my first two SSG games.yes a bit late i know but better late than never :).Basically folks ive just found and downloaded ready to be unzipped four fresh new scenarios for "Battlefront"which is one of the titles i purchased.I dont want to mess my game up but i struggle sometimes with modding some of my games and hence i look for advice/info beforehand these days,but i want to add these x4 to my game do you know exactly where i put the files once i unzip them?can i unzip straight to the destination or is it better to unzip to downloads first then move them.See you can tell im no pro at this already no doubt but recent attempts at a previous game ended in failure,i swear this used to be easier than this! :)thanks for any forthcoming help.

< Message edited by IckieStickie -- 12/23/2018 3:29:12 AM >

Intel(R)Core(TM)i5-4690K(Devils Canyon) 3.50Ghz
(RAM)Corsair Vengeance 16.0Gb4x4,
(PSU)Corsair CX600M,
(Mobo)AsusZ-97-A,3.0Usb@6Gb/Sec
(GFX)-MSI-QuickSilver GTX-1070-OC-(Pascal) ACX3.0 8192MB GDDR5,
(Case)Thermaltake/BMW GT10.Win7x64Pro.

(in reply to RobS61)
Post #: 2
RE: Is the Run5 Discussion Forum Gone for Good? - 12/23/2018 9:05:43 AM   
zakblood

i've not installed mods for it either, so have no idea on how they work or where they go either

(in reply to IckieStickie)
Post #: 3
RE: Is the Run5 Discussion Forum Gone for Good? - 3/24/2019 4:04:21 PM   
carll11

quote:

ORIGINAL: IckieStickie

Hi there.thought id ask here,as id just been trying to find the same forums as this week ive purchased my first two SSG games.yes a bit late i know but better late than never :).Basically folks ive just found and downloaded ready to be unzipped four fresh new scenarios for "Battlefront"which is one of the titles i purchased.I dont want to mess my game up but i struggle sometimes with modding some of my games and hence i look for advice/info beforehand these days,but i want to add these x4 to my game do you know exactly where i put the files once i unzip them?can i unzip straight to the destination or is it better to unzip to downloads first then move them.See you can tell im no pro at this already no doubt but recent attempts at a previous game ended in failure,i swear this used to be easier than this! :)thanks for any forthcoming help.

HI Iickie, can you share the those 4 new scen.s for BF? Where you got them etc.?

Thx!

(in reply to IckieStickie)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Across the Dnepr - Second Edition >> Is the Run5 Discussion Forum Gone for Good? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI