Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Shakturi questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Shakturi questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shakturi questions - 11/6/2018 4:38:08 PM   
MasterPerspective0

not sure if I should put spoiler tags but here goes. So from other posts here and on other boards I know about the Shakturi. The refugees came and set up a colony in the next system over from my home planet and capitol. I leave them alone and they reveal themselves and I'm at war.

here's my questions

1. How many planet killer death star things do the Shakturi get? I've killed two of the Shakturi planet killers so far. Are they going to keep on sending more until I wipe the Shakturi scourge from the galaxy?

2. The alliance, so the Guardians, humans and someone else allied with me as soon as the Shakturi revealed themselves and declared war. However the bug races did not ally themselves with the Shakturi. So the good guy alliance (Guardians, humans, the other race, my race, and some others I managed to bribe) are fighting the Shakturi. But are the bug races (Dahut and Gizurean) gonna join up with the Shakturi at a later date?

3. I read on another post that if you conquer the Shakturi homeworld you find ruins that give you some kind of advantage (prestige, tech, cash, whatever). For those of you who wiped out the Eurktah refugees before they reveal themselves, do you still get the ruins?

thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Shakturi questions - 11/10/2018 2:50:17 PM   
LordMM

quote:

1. How many planet killer death star things do the Shakturi get? I've killed two of the Shakturi planet killers so far. Are they going to keep on sending more until I wipe the Shakturi scourge from the galaxy?

Only two from my experience

quote:

2. The alliance, so the Guardians, humans and someone else allied with me as soon as the Shakturi revealed themselves and declared war. However the bug races did not ally themselves with the Shakturi. So the good guy alliance (Guardians, humans, the other race, my race, and some others I managed to bribe) are fighting the Shakturi. But are the bug races (Dahut and Gizurean) gonna join up with the Shakturi at a later date?

They usually join up sooner or later. I have fought them three times and in most cases, the bug races joined, with a few exceptions.

quote:

3. I read on another post that if you conquer the Shakturi homeworld you find ruins that give you some kind of advantage (prestige, tech, cash, whatever). For those of you who wiped out the Eurktah refugees before they reveal themselves, do you still get the ruins?

thanks

It was a long time ago, so I don't remember, They will either wipe you off the map, or you will win. In both cases, I have that this is the end of the long story of my Empire. Point being, it might not matter much once u defeat them.

(in reply to MasterPerspective0)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Shakturi questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI