Modding some values

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
MVokt

Modding some values

Post by MVokt »

I noticed that when modding Axis Minors Air Ops to get them only happening in their respective homeland territories, Axis Minors fighters are still able to be rebased to Germany or to the Eastern Front and to operate there. I just changed this (in the editor I selected for Air Ops the corresponding "Homeland Only" but this didn't seem to work.

Also when trying to get an attack penalty of -1 for cross-river major rivers attacks, the new set penalty didn't appear in the combat window.
Hubert Cater

RE: Modding some values

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi MVokt,

I just tried the Minor Air op restriction on my end and it seems to be working as expected. Rebasing is not limited by this edit, but operation definitely should be. Can you confirm? Also please ensure it is Home Country Only and not Home/Controlled.

For the -1 penalty I'm a bit confused as the only option I see for cross river attacks is to set a % penalty under the Campaign->Combat Data screen in the second column under 'General'.

Hubert

MVokt

RE: Modding some values

Post by MVokt »

Thanks for your quick response.

Minors air forces seemingly can normally operate in other Allied territories no matter Air Ops restriction to Home Country Only has been set. E.g. Belgian fighter can both intercept and attack when rebased to France just as any other Allied fighter unit. Not really a problem since you can always script Minors air units to stay in their Homeland territories.

For the cross river attacks thing, I tried through the Attack/Defense Penalties/Bonuses screen. I set a -1 attack penalty for all land units when cross river attacking in major rivers and this didn't get reflected in the combat window.

Return to “Tech Support”