Achtung Panzer: Operation Star

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Lobster

Achtung Panzer: Operation Star

Post by Lobster »

Is this game no longer available?
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
budd

RE: Achtung Panzer: Operation Star

Post by budd »

It's available on steam. It's not updated anymore that i'm aware as Graviteam moved on to Mius Front and Tank Warfare Tunisia. It's nice that its on steam as patching was always a bear with those games, now its automatic. The new games have a new UI which i find easier to use and are still constantly updated and new DLC released. There going with two tracks, one for the East with Mius front and one for the West with Tank warfare. You can find the Op Star games usually in a pretty good bundle during sales on steam.Even if it was still available here it would be an old version, real old, it was updated a lot.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
Lobster

RE: Achtung Panzer: Operation Star

Post by Lobster »

I had bought the Graviteam version but when my hard drive died a while back I lost it. Yesterday I found I had a couple of the add on battles on a thumb drive. Was wondering if they would still work with one of the other versions. Guess I'd have to spend some money to find out.
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.

Return to “General Discussion”