Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Black screens

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Black screens Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Black screens - 8/29/2018 11:57:02 PM   
kerlande

I have two not critical, but really strange issues.

First one: I installed the game, tried it and then decided to install a map mod. After installation I launched the game and there was a black screen with music instead of an intro video. Since then, I have reinstalled the game many times, but videos have not appeared. Fortunately I can skip them with Esc button. I really do not know what happened and how to fix it.

The second problem is worse, but maybe there is connection to first. Every 3-4 attacks the game blinks for 2-3 seconds, i.e. a black screen appears and I hear an attack sound. The black screen appears after the report of the fight, apparently during its closing. If I press a pause, the game does not blink, but after I press an exit, it hangs for 1-2 seconds and a windows throbber appears (which indicates that the program is not responding). It reminds me of a Panzer Corps that hunging for 2-3 seconds after almost every attacks and it was really annoying. On my ancient laptop everything is fine.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Black screens Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI