Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Production

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Production Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Production - 8/10/2018 1:16:54 PM   
AstroBlues

I am trying to do my first turn as the Axis in GD1938v3. I am kinda lost on production. I will take Japan, for example, do you want to fill all the production slots on the first turn? I am just wondering if the more you produce will the country run out of resources? If a city says Tokyo has 10000 points. Does that mean the city can produce items that total 10000 points?
Post #: 1
RE: Production - 8/10/2018 2:25:27 PM   
Twotribes

The game you are using has no resources for production, HOWEVER eventually you will have trouble with man power and supplies. Man power is used to produce every unit. And as your army grows it will consume more supplies.

(in reply to AstroBlues)
Post #: 2
RE: Production - 8/10/2018 3:32:07 PM   
AstroBlues

Thank you for the response. I had another player explain production to me. I understand what you are saying about the manpower and supplies. That is something I am going to have to watch.

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 3
RE: Production - 8/10/2018 11:45:16 PM   
AstroBlues

I have another question and this involves research. I will take Germany. I have found that to research submarines that I have to research Naval Theory and to research that I have to research AI Block. I click on AI block and nothing happens. This also involves Air Theory and Armor Theory. I cannot seem to get anything in the first column of the research window to work.

(in reply to AstroBlues)
Post #: 4
RE: Production - 8/10/2018 11:52:03 PM   
Twotribes

Germany already has naval theory what game are you playing?

(in reply to AstroBlues)
Post #: 5
RE: Production - 8/10/2018 11:58:07 PM   
AstroBlues

This is the GD1938v3 mod. It is the second turn.

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 6
RE: Production - 8/11/2018 12:39:39 AM   
Twotribes

Germany has sub II or III already. I think only China needs basics researched.

(in reply to AstroBlues)
Post #: 7
RE: Production - 8/11/2018 9:54:08 AM   
ernieschwitz

quote:

I have another question and this involves research. I will take Germany. I have found that to research submarines that I have to research Naval Theory and to research that I have to research AI Block. I click on AI block and nothing happens. This also involves Air Theory and Armor Theory. I cannot seem to get anything in the first column of the research window to work.

The first column of the researches are those already known, the 2nd one is things not known (but can be knownby researching other stuff) and the 3rd column is those things that can be researched :)

(in reply to AstroBlues)
Post #: 8
RE: Production - 8/11/2018 12:01:34 PM   
rtoolooze

Copy that.
I have a long way to go as I just picked up ATG in the summer sale so working on small senario's and learning. Its hard to keep from loading up GD1938v3 and try to play it.

I keep doing it tho, and learn a little more each time. (Good thing I love reading manuals)

(in reply to ernieschwitz)
Post #: 9
RE: Production - 8/24/2018 5:01:12 PM   
AstroBlues

I am the Axis in my first game of GD1938. My opponent has told me I need to watch my supply. I have for Germany every production center producing something. Is this bad, or should I just concentrate on a few things. It is July 1938. I am at war with Czechoslokia and France.

(in reply to rtoolooze)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Production Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI