From: Saint Marys, Ga
Had an opponent but he had backed out at the last minute, my turn one as Japan is done and all I need is a committed allied player who isn't to great a player just so I have a chance
Here is the setup and house rules we had agreed on, of course HR's can be changed
Advanced weather ON
Allied damage control ON
Historical first turn OFF or ON
Dec 7 surprise ON
Reliable USN torps OFF
Realistic R&D ON
No unit withdrawals OFF
Auto sub ops OFF
Turn cycle: 1 day turns
TF Move Radius - ON
Plane Move Radius -ON
Set all facilities to expand - OFF
Auto Upgrade ships and air - OFF
Accept Air and Ground replacements - OFF
1. No non-dot base invasion/paradrops.
2. On turn 1 Allied player can move TF's at sea and Chinese air and ground units if non-historic first turn.
3. Pay political points to cross national borders. Exception, Thai units may only operate in Thailand or Burma.
4. Multiple port strikes allowed as long as carrier based planes involve with LBA. So, moving part of KB at Babeldoab to off Manila is OK, if non-historic first turn.
5. No warp invasions on turn one, but Mersing Gambit on 8th or 9th OK .
6. No restrictions on strategic bombing outside China. So, Allies can bomb Palembang day after Japan captures it. Allow bombing of HI(arsenals) and Manpower (terror bombing) in China, and forbid the bombing of LI so supply isnt destroyed and china is still viable.
Post here if your interested or PM me.
< Message edited by kfmiller41 -- 8/11/2018 6:17:10 PM >
You have the ability to arouse various emotions in me: please select carefully.