Aircraft Status >> Cargo Load/Unload Ok on already ready unit readies it for 30 minutes

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Whicker

Aircraft Status >> Cargo Load/Unload Ok on already ready unit readies it for 30 minutes

Post by Whicker »

So I am neck deep in a major mission and went to make sure I had loaded my C-17 before taking off so I clicked on Cargo Load /Unload from the AC status screen - yep fully loaded so I pressed OK to close that screen... now my plane is reading for 30 minutes even though it was ready already and I didn't change anything. Seems like it should recognize that I didn't change anything and that it was already ready.

Which brings up a possible UI enhancement on the AC Status screen- some sort of clue that an AC has cargo loaded - doesn't need to be much, just something that says it is empty or 0/20 tons. Not exactly sure what it would be but I find myself double checking and if I press OK instead of Cancel then it readies for another 30 minutes.

I love the cargo stuff, and ground units as well. Good times. I'm going to get clobbered if I don't get that patriot to the FOB quick.
michaelm75au

RE: Aircraft Status >> Cargo Load/Unload Ok on already ready unit readies it for 30 minutes

Post by michaelm75au »

Logged and updated for future release.
Michael
DWReese

RE: Aircraft Status >> Cargo Load/Unload Ok on already ready unit readies it for 30 minutes

Post by DWReese »

I noticed that a while back. IIRC, the quick fix, for now, is to hit that Ready Immediately Button (if you are playing the game through the Editor, which is how I always play). I believe (although it's been a while) that that works.

Doug

Return to “Tech Support”