Failed Segmentation violation

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
Christolos

Failed Segmentation violation

Post by Christolos »

I got the following error (in a recent PBEM++ v1.14 game) as shown below after moving my U-boat (in silent mode) from where it appears in the top frame, to where it appears in the bottom frame.

The game crashed right after and I had to reload my turn and was able to continue.

C
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (265.37 KiB) Viewed 116 times
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-
Hubert Cater

RE: Failed Segmentation violation

Post by Hubert Cater »

Thanks for the report and while I am unable to repeat it by attempting to re-create this specific set up, I do see that those adjacent units are still partially visible under FoW which will need correcting.
Christolos

RE: Failed Segmentation violation

Post by Christolos »

Thanks Hubert, but what do you mean by the adjacent units still being partially visible under FoW?

Is it because the sub was in silent mode such that they should not have been revealed at all?

Thanks again.

C
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-

Return to “Tech Support”