For those interested in "Cogmind", a couple of things to point out...
Buying direct from Grid Sage Games:
- If you buy the direct version (no DRM), you can also ask for a Steam key. Dev will send you a key via mail.
- Direct version has no install, it´s a folder (45mb) with all the stuff needed and the .exe. You simply launch the .exe.
- I suggest to hand-fill all the order form boxes. Don´t let W10 auto-fill the form, it will add none seen data in the VAT ID box that wont let you purchase the product.
- With the Direct version, W10 Defender will see it as malware on first launch. This is a known issue by the dev which is due to constante updates not tracked by W10. Just ignore it (more options) and run the .exe.
- There is a way to see how the game will look in your native resolution on the product page. There is no zoom option so before buying I suggest you look into this as the map is quite small in view.
- See link below for manual.
Personally with Cogmind and Caves of Qud, Iam having alot of fun and will be doing so for a long time due to the content and ramdomly generated map/encounters/quest/avatar. A good investment IMHO.
< Message edited by Red2112 -- 8/3/2018 3:37:39 PM >
Win10(x64), i5 3570k @ 3.4Ghz, 8GB ram, Zotac GTX 1060 6GB, Logitech G13, G502, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR 5.0, Razer Kraken USB.