Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problem with victory condition in OOB Panzerkreig Voronezh

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Tech Support >> Problem with victory condition in OOB Panzerkreig Voronezh Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem with victory condition in OOB Panzerkreig Voronezh - 7/21/2018 5:09:31 AM   
GJFitzgerald_slith

When playing this scenario as part of the campaign for the first time, I cannot satisfy the primary victory condition for "Advance to the Don", despite holding both objective hexes. Have tried twice. The system simply does not recognise that this VC has been satisfied. System recognises other VCs as being satisfied. I play this on my Steam account. I have OOB Version 6.1.9 from June 2018. Any thoughts?
Post #: 1
RE: Problem with victory condition in OOB Panzerkreig V... - 7/21/2018 8:43:36 AM   
terminator

It seems there is a bug.

The objective is "To eliminate the natural barrier of the Don River, two major crossing points must be captured."
But to validate the trigger, you will have to capture all the 4 objectives :
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=372&t=86202#p737921

< Message edited by terminator -- 7/21/2018 8:54:52 AM >

(in reply to GJFitzgerald_slith)
Post #: 2
RE: Problem with victory condition in OOB Panzerkreig V... - 7/22/2018 3:28:59 AM   
GJFitzgerald_slith

Thanks (au merci) for your response, Terminator.

The problem is I satisfy all other VCs (that is, additional 2 objective hexes to seal off Voronezh, plus even the secondary VC of taking Voronezh).

Just tried it a third time, same problem.

So even when holding all objective hexes on the map and satisfying other VCs, I still can't meet the "Advance to the Don" VC.

(in reply to terminator)
Post #: 3
RE: Problem with victory condition in OOB Panzerkreig V... - 7/22/2018 4:54:27 AM   
GJFitzgerald_slith

Apologies to all. Have checked again, and (embarrassingly) I missed the two objectives in the East. The VC for "Advance to the Don" requires taking four objective hexes, not two as I had mistakenly assumed. Thanks for your help and sorry for wasting anyone's time, especially Terminator. Have now managed to get beyond Voronezh and on to the Kalach scenario.

(in reply to GJFitzgerald_slith)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Tech Support >> Problem with victory condition in OOB Panzerkreig Voronezh Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI