Another Supply Bug

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

TeaLeaf

Another Supply Bug

Post by TeaLeaf »

Italian stack 2 hexes south of Melila is OOS (close and reload the game does not help). They should be able to trace through Oran, since the Western Mediterranean Sea has an Italian conv in it.

Before the CW captured the hex South of Melilla, this Italian stack was in supply tracing though Melilla.

Attachments
Bug.jpg
Bug.jpg (339.19 KiB) Viewed 48 times
TeaLeaf

RE: Another Supply Bug

Post by TeaLeaf »

Game file if needed!
Attachments
Bug.zip
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 5 times
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

This is indeed a bug. It looks like that the program wants to trace supply through the desert mountain hex and not through the hex NE...
Peter
TeaLeaf

Post by TeaLeaf »

Can you actually check what the program is trying to do?
One of the things I was thinking: perhaps the program considers (some of) the mountains to be desert mountains as well (in that case the path would indeed be too long).
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

I checked the surrounding mountains from the main menu and they are all stated correctly so I doubt that is the problem.

Also tried picking up the CW HQ to cause a supply recalc but as it is the land combat phase, that may not have been triggered. Also tried zoom in/out and that had no effect. Those two suggestions are from Steve in another thread about supply calcs.

If you have a save from land movement, you could try moving an HQ and then undoing it - as suggested - just to see.
Paul
TeaLeaf

Post by TeaLeaf »

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

If you have a save from land movement, you could try moving an HQ and then undoing it - as suggested - just to see.

Thx for the tip, but alas. No success.
The little yellow lights keep shining over the Italian stack.

Return to “Tech Support”