From: Vermont, USA
I've been investigating this with our server admins and our support team. Some key points from those discussions:
- Your account is re-enabled based on the communications here and your opponents vouching for you. You should be able to continue all your games
- This is the second time your account has been banned, because the upload to download ratio is far out of sync, because of your internet connection issues
- We've contacted you several times with warnings regarding this situation and received no reply, so we had no choice but to ban you as this type of ratio normally indicates someone who is trying to cheat in PBEM games, but it can also indicate a bad internet connection. Without communication and investigation, we can't well which for certain and we err on the side of making sure there is no cheating going on.
- When you were banned the first time, you were advised to try to improve the situation and reply to any future warnings. We had not heard more from you until this forum post.
- Please keep the lines of communication with our support folks open through the help desk so that if you continue to have issues, they can hear from you and understand what's going on.
- I would also suggest that you do what you can to improve your internet connection's reliability. PBEM++ does not ask much, these are pretty small files and don't take long to transmit. Your internet must be remarkably bad to have such consistent issues transferring these files.
< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 7/24/2018 6:08:09 PM >