Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.0.sce

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> After Action Reports >> RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.0.sce Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 [7] 8   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 7/30/2018 9:54:20 AM   
devoncop

Turn 61

A reflection of the big surge after I disbanded 12 Cadres on the trail at once a couple of turns back is that VP's jump to +17 for the VC with activity recorded in a record 10 provinces...I need to really try and keep the pressure on now.....The EVV pops up again to 63 as a result of the VP's being above 10 and I really want to try and keep it above that number, even at the cost of losing several VC units a turn to counter insurgency.

This turn more shelling from Cambodia and Laos destroys the 1st Bttn of the US 28th Infantry and 68th ARVN Border Rangers in Thua Thien and the 2nd Battalion of the unfortunate 28th Infantry takes over 60% casualties in Quang Tri.

Further south in Tay Ninh the US 9th Engineering Battalion, attempting to repair a bridge close to the Cambodian border is repeated rocketed by the VC and also is wiped out.

Next turn should see a further influx of VC and if a monsoon could arrive to keep the US air power out of the way that would be appreciated.

The NVA continues to regain combat strength away from the border.

"I do not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it"

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 181
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 7/31/2018 7:07:28 AM   
devoncop

Turn 62

EVV remains at 63 with VP's increasing a little to +19 but activity this turn is subdued. ARVN units are much more numerous than previously and only in two or three provinces in the West is VC presence anything other than token....if this continues then things could reverse quickly.

During Larry's turn a lot of VC battalions were again taken out and this is starting to affect replacements.I

In Quang Tri very heavy US interdiction causes a lot of casualties to the NVA as they try to return to the front but sustained artillery fire from North of the DMZ does destroy an ARVN supply unit and heavy casualties are caused to the 28th US Infantry battalion again.

What I really could do with to be able to take and hold some regional capitals is some NVA armour but I suspect this is a pipe dream

"I do not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it"

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 182
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 7/31/2018 4:16:57 PM   
devoncop

Turn 63

A better turn for the VC as activity again steps up with VC pacification noted in 5 provinces pushing the EVV up to 65 and VP's up to +20.

The NVA, anticipating an imminent monsoon sweep across into Quang Tri again supported by long range artillery. 61st ARVN Border Regiment is destroyed by artillery fire and Infantry assault and the NVA swing around to encircle an ARVN Armoured Cavalry Regiment dug in west of Khe Sahn which is back under NVA control.
Just to the west of Con Thien the major ARVN artillery presence in the area, that of 1st Corps 105mm Artillery is destroyed with the loss of 40 guns.

In the VC hotbed province of Tay Ninh the isolated 15th ARVN Regiment is destroyed by rocket fire from Cambodia.

Interdiction was less this turn which is a very welcome development though unlikely to continue without the rains...

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 183
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/1/2018 8:04:34 PM   
devoncop

Turn 64

EVV=66 and VP's stable at +20 as the next Monsoon arrives prompting another NLF offensive.

The NVA aggressively attack in Quang Tri overrunning 3 Border Force militia units before a weakened ARVN regiment is hit at Con Thien and destroyed.

The VC however have the biggest impact of the turn with a VC rocket unit sneaking to within range of two of Bien Hoa's airfields just north of Saigon...by the end of the turn 94 US fighter bombers have been destroyed or disabled which should help the interdiction problems a bit at least. The turn ended before the VC Rocketeers could slip away however so I expect revenge to be swift and brutal......

There is now significant VC presence in 4 provinces bordering Cambodia and it is vital I try and maintain the pressure so disbanding of units is kept to a minimum to try and keep the ARVN/ US stretched.......

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 184
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/2/2018 12:23:47 PM   
larryfulkerson

Here's what the DMZ looks like just now. This is the start of the monsoon season and the NVA are active and

I've got an ARVN regiment in trouble and I need to move him out of there to save him and I've got to pull back

everybody further south. My planes are almost useless during the monsoon season and my support for the troops is iffy

right now.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by larryfulkerson -- 8/2/2018 12:24:14 PM >

Did you ever suddenly realize that you're dead and nobody is telling you?

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 185
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/2/2018 3:46:24 PM   
devoncop

Turn 65....April 1970

EVV pops up again to 69 with VP's remaining at 20

There is VC activity in 5 Provinces and as Larry indicated above aside from some artillery and a Border Militia in Dong Ha the US/ARVN have pulled back a few clicks south towards Phong Dien so the NVA re-occupy Quang Tri for the Victory point and also enter an abandoned Regional Capital in the south west of the country near Tay Ninh where the VC are strong.

After a heavy fighting Dong Ha is overrun with the garrison destroyed and the 1st Regiment of the 1st ARVN Division south East of Khe Sahn which is surrounded is decimated by artillery fire but before it can be eliminated the turn ends through a failed proficiency check...

Larry mentioned he may need to pull out the 1st US Marine Division soon (to reduce the EVV a little) which will be welcome.

(in reply to larryfulkerson)
Post #: 186
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/4/2018 8:18:25 AM   
devoncop

Turn 66.....May 1970

EVV = 69......but as a result of the capture of Moc Hoa in Kien Thuong province last turn VP's pop up for now to +27 though despite the VC managing to hold it during Larry's turn against a counter attack by the 3rd ARVN Division it will fall next turn so VP's will fall back again.
The VC artillery supporting the attack on Moc Hoa manages to inflict over 50% damage on the 3rd Divs 2nd Regiment this turn however so all was not in vain.

Larry destroyed a lot of VC last turn so this turn is restricted to inching forward in Quang Tri and some minor artillery harassment in the Delta and of an unfortunate ARVN militia also in Quang Tri. In an attempt to split up some of the better US and ARVN units some NVA are now operating further South in Laos and Cambodia in the hope of being able to support the outgunned VC in the area.

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 187
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/5/2018 11:22:38 PM   
larryfulkerson

Here's what I Corps looks like now. It's still in the monsoon season and I'm expecting the NVA to attack me

or bombard me again next turn and I may have to back my people up and let him have Hue. I have some plans to build

a beautiful wall along the DMZ and have Mexico pay for it.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by larryfulkerson -- 8/6/2018 12:47:03 AM >

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 188
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/6/2018 5:13:38 AM   
devoncop

Turn 67....

We have reached halfway in the scenario.....68 turns to go.......

EVV ticks up to 70 and VP's are back at +25 as five provinces have new VC activity partially offsetting the ARVN recapture of Moc Hoa. Sadly the Monsoon ends this turn so Hanoi orders a cessation of VC activity in the south after last turn's destruction of many VC battalions by efficient and hard hitting ARVN attacks.
This will mean the VP's will drop further next turn but I have a reasonable cushion to allow some consolidation as the NLF have bigger fish to fry ....A new masterplan......Operation Underbelly is being planned and the existing VC units need preserving for this later in the year...

A failed proficiency check means the NVA only manage to eliminate a single ARVN Border Force unit in Quang Tri and deal some damage out to a battalion of US 1st Marine Divn (whose promised withdrawl by Gen Westmorland appears to have been cancelled for now...) before the turn ends......

The MiGs in Hanoi had a profitable turn however combating US interdiction attempts with over 40 planes downed.

Post #: 189
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/8/2018 12:21:16 AM   
larryfulkerson

Here's I Corps as it is now. It's June of 1970 and the monsoon season has ended so I have reason to believe

I can hold onto the territory near the DMZ and so there's no more pulling back and I can deploy the airplanes to direct

bombing missions again. I like to bombard the NVA arty units and their HQ units especially. There's some

NVA equipment in-country and vulnerable and I'm thinking of doing some simple probes just to inflict some damage on the

NVA. The reaqusition of lost territories is the next question. I'll need more troops to take back the DMZ territory so I

think I'll relieve the Marines and call in another division for the moving near the DMZ.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 190
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/8/2018 12:30:52 AM   
larryfulkerson

I thought I'd get rid of the Marines as they are in tatters and the MAF support staff can go with them. I'll

have to move some of the lift helicopters from the middle of the country to near Da Nang and make themselves

available for the movement of the 25th Division units when they arrive. I hope they are mobile via helicopter. I

have no idea what this is going to do to the EEV variable. It's probably going to go up again.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 191
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/8/2018 3:03:46 PM   
devoncop

Turn 68 EVV = 71

The EVV pops up by just +1 as Larry brings in the 1st Infantry Division and simultaneously withdraws the battered 1st Marines and Marine Amphibious Force. There were instantly attacks on NVA lines in Quang Tri but it wasn't all one way and there was some tough fighting.Larry wondered in the chat why his aircraft didn't fly but I can confirm they did as several were shot down during the attacks on the NVA according to my combat report.

The 3rd Mech brigade of 1st Infantry Division 20Km south of Quang Tri town is targeted for a surround and destroy operation after some effective bombardment and loses over 50% of its strength though Allied air power saves it being eliminated completely.

VC activity is again subdued in the south with just 3 provinces showing VC activity and the Vietnamisation process is evidently bearing fruit for the ARVN whose troops are much more plentiful than earlier in the war.

Post #: 192
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/9/2018 11:31:31 AM   
devoncop

Turn 69...EVV=72 .....VP's fall back to +24

For info of anyone wondering +40 is needed for a Marginal Victory.

The ARVN surge continues this turn and 3 VC battalions are wiped out as well as a murderous air strike being carried out on the unfortunate 812th NVA Division in the north. In reponse the NVA in Quang Tri reposition away from the ARVN and US Naval capability and manage to destroy 2 more battalions of the 1st US Infantry Division by shellfire but the VC go to ground to try and preserve strength for the next big surge that is planned.

A VC battalion does however storm the port Provincial Capital of Tam Ky in central South Vietnam forcing out an ARVN artillery regiment (3 VP's) in an attempt to keep VP's stable.
a
I really need the EVV to keep rising towards 100 here as that will force US troop withdrawal completely.

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 193
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/10/2018 11:35:38 PM   
larryfulkerson

Here's what I Corps looks like now. The two forces are facing each other in a kind of Mexican standoff. I always

thought you needed a Mexican as part of your side to have one of those.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 194
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/11/2018 1:49:42 PM   
devoncop

Turn 70

EVV=74 and VP +21

The VC Cadres are still taking their time plodding down the Ho chi Minh trail apparently so the VC offensive has to wait another turn but nonetheless the NVA decide to try a probe into Phuen Loc province and capture An Loc (+1 VP) and destroy a couple of Border Militia Battalions whilst the few VC just try and keep their heads down and capture a bit of territory close to the Cambodian border.

NVA artillery targets and destroys a Brigade HQ from 1st US Division with all its howitzers in Quang Tri and causes some damage to an ARVN regiment in the mountains but otherwise the situation remains stable.

The ARVN continue to multiply and it makes me wonder whether Larry's early Vietnamization Theatre Option may have swung things for him.

Post #: 195
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/14/2018 7:11:51 AM   
devoncop

Turn 71

As the EVV jumps past 75 and up to 77 there is a newstring that indicates the US has increased the draft (+1 VP) and so despite minimal VC activity last turn the VP total only calls 1 to +19 as NVA manage to hold on to An Loc.

This turn is very different however as another VC offensive is launched across the entire country so there is a hope that enough VC survive the inevitable onslaught to push VP's up through increased activity.

In Quang Tri more NVA reinforcements arrive and a full regiment of ARVN is destroyed by concentrated shelling along with a brigade HQ and it's 35 howitzers from 1st US Infantry Division. Attempts to attack regular ARVN artillery battalions further South are stopped by effective combat support operations by the US Air force. Several border force battalions are destroyed by the VC however.

Only two combat rounds are unfortunately possible before a failed proficiency check means there are lots of juicy targets for Larry to take out ....

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 196
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/14/2018 2:18:24 PM   
larryfulkerson

Here's I Corps now-a-days. The NVA are cautiously keeping their backs to the trail and are killing my units

with their artillery which is just excellent. Outstanding. They, the NVA are just out of reach of my ships I notice. I

arrived in-country in November of 1970 at Bien Hoa so I expect some rocket attacks about once a week from the

VC while I'm there.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 197
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/15/2018 8:35:37 AM   
devoncop

Turn 72 ...November 1970

EVV= 78

GO's = +22

Four provinces continue to register new VC activity despite a furious assault by the ARVN and Americans that hits the VC in particular hard.

I try to attack weakened ARVN regulars in both Quant Tri and down in the Delta with both VC and NVA infantry but the results are not good so it is back to bridge blowing, territory grabbing and artillery attrition.

This is particularly effective in Quang Tri where the 30th Korean Regiment gets reduced to a quarter strength and in Quang Tri city itself where the howitzers of the US 25th Divn HQ are targetted.

An attempt to take out an ARVN concentration in Con Tho wipes out a supply unit but counter battery fire makes the VC think better of it and they melt away after hitting some ARVN Rangers nearby instead...

I really need the US to withdraw to make much progress given the effectiveness of US air so the EVV needs to push up towards 90+

< Message edited by devoncop -- 8/15/2018 8:36:10 AM >

Post #: 198
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/17/2018 12:07:56 PM   
devoncop

Turn 73

EVV=80 but I forgot to take a note of the VP's this turn.

Larry launched armoured attacks against my lines in Quang Tri which just about held and my turn was spent trying to preserve the vC in the south whilst raining down artuillery on the unfortunate 25th infantry Division in Quang Tri which lost 2 battalions and some VC rockets took out an ARVN Popular Front battalion in the Port city of Chu Lai.

An attempt to rail extra NVA reinforcements down south was scuppered by US air interdiction though the NVA MiGs had a profitable turn claiming 30 US planes downed for the loss of just just 3 NVA planes.

By the end of 1971 I am hoping the EVV will exceed 90 and the US forces will start withdrawing en masse.

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 199
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/17/2018 12:17:15 PM   
larryfulkerson

The EEV is now up to 80 and my net victory point award is -4 so I'm in trouble and there's no easy solution.

It's now just a matter of time until he overwhelms the ARVN and wins the game. It's not going to be too long now when I'll

have to pull out the Americans and let the ARVN dudes try to make a difference. And in my considered opinion the ARVN

dudes aren't up to it.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 200
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/17/2018 1:14:54 PM   
larryfulkerson

Here's what it looks like in T73 which is December of 1970, during which I loaded a lot of bombs on planes at

Bien Hoa six days a week, 12 hours a day. I was on the day shift which handled a lot of MK82's and napalm and WP

rockets and of course bullets for the machine gun in the nose of the A-37. I went to an AOL near

Saigon and worked the night shift there for about a month loading WP rockets and flares for an FAC group

working in the HoBo Woods area. They didn't have low-light equipment yet to see at night so they dropped flares

instead and then when they sighted a lucrative target they would mark it with a WP rocket and the CS crew flying F-100's

would drop their MK82's on the WP mark. Or the FAC would give them an offset in a certain direction for a certain

distance. And I have no idea how they did that at night. Much practice I suppose.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 201
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/17/2018 7:48:41 PM   
devoncop

Turn 74

January 1971.......EVV remains at 80 and VP's at +21 but the newstring indicates ARVN deswertions are increasing as the ARVN troops get dispiritied...all good

This turn Larry launched more attacks on the NVA lines with a great deal of success but again they mostly held in Quang Tri and the north western portion of Thua Thien.

I am left hoping Larry kept his head down at Bien Hoa as this turn coincidentally the VC rocketeers make a welcome return to the fray within range of the airbase and wipe out all planes stationed there.....about 15 Supersabres and 30 F5's.

In the north the NVA artillery gets busy again and eliminates the 2nd bttn's opf both the 14th and 18th Infantry Regiments attached to the US 25th Division as well as the 1st Brigade HQ.

In a classic case of some folks never learning I try a land attck in central South Vietnam with a full strength NVA regiment against a Regional Militia battalion and lose 14% of my strength without scratching the ARVN thanks to US air cover.....memo to self.......the definition of stupidity is repeating the same actions in the same circumstances and expecting a different result

The VC presence is being rapidly whittled away in the south by multiple ARVN units so if a few more could desert that would be helpful.......

Post #: 202
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/18/2018 3:36:27 PM   
devoncop

Turn 75.March 1971

As the EVV reaches 83 and VP's tick up to +24 a newstring announces that due to instability in the South Vietnamese Govt the draft is proving problematic.......now that's what I like to hear !

There have been some heavy hits on remaining VC in South Vietnam last turn so again the NVA have to do the heavy lifting. Artillery takes out two more battalions of the US 25th Inf Divn and some ARVN militia holding Quang Tri city allowing the NVA to reoccupy it for about the 5th time in the game :-)......It only grants 1 VP but with the VC being hurt in the south every VP helps.

The MiGs fail to fly this turn so US interdiction hits the NVA and VC badly.

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 203
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/19/2018 9:36:39 PM   
larryfulkerson

There's a new theater option this turn. Well, actually it COULD have been there in some previous turn but I look at the

TO's so seldom that I wouldn't have known it until just now. At any rate, there's a new TO in that I can now offer

the NVA a cease fire. I have no idea if Ian would go for it or not. I'm not sure it's in my best interest to do that but

I thought it kinky to ask.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 204
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/20/2018 7:00:14 AM   
devoncop

Turn 76...February 1971

So there appears to be huge upheaval in the South Vietnamese government....

I get a notice that there has been a military coup (caused by the high EVV) and the notes show a combat shock penalty for ARVN units which is cool. The new puppet government then sends me a ceasefire proposal....hmmm.

Looking at the design notes there are both problems and benefits in this for me. Obviously apart from air interdiction it allows me to spawn VC without them being attacked ( any break of the ceasefire costs 20VP's) until manpower is exhausted ....they can continue pacification during that time....on the downside it causes an immediate reduction in EVV if I accept and I see tipping the EVV up over 95 as my best chance for a win as the Americans clear off !

The EVV was 80 this turn and VP's increased to +25 as VC activity stepped up. This is nicely timed as the monsoon also resumes.

Because of the effects of the coup on the ARVN I decide to risk some assaults on them with both NVA and VC in the South and apart from a couple of failures there are a number of Border Bttns eliminated as well as a Special Forces Battalion near the Cambodian border.

In Quang Tri the ARVN have pulled back again South apart from the US 7th Armoured Bttn of 25th Division so this is surrounded and repeatedly shelled to good effect.

A decision is made in Hanoi to reject the ceasefire for now,........

< Message edited by devoncop -- 8/20/2018 7:03:06 AM >

Post #: 205
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/21/2018 10:48:52 AM   
devoncop

Turn 77......April 1971

EVV ticks back up to 81 and VP's move up to +27 with VC activity in 5 provinces.

Things definitely looking up for the NLF at present as Larry reports that following the coup in Saigon most of his airforce and ARVN were in reorganisation last turn which gave the VC a free hand. This is borne out as attacks by weak VC battalions succeed in wiping out several more demoralised ARVN Border units and artillery in Quang Tri and Thua Thien in the North destroys an entire ARVN Regiment (the 42nd) and inflicts heavy damage on another before a proficiency test fail brings things to a premature halt.

The VC now have a considerable presence in the central provinces of South Vietnam though presence in the Delta is minimal.
The monsoon continuies........

< Message edited by devoncop -- 8/21/2018 10:50:17 AM >

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 206
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/21/2018 5:25:14 PM   
larryfulkerson

quote:

ORIGINAL: devoncop
The new puppet government...sends me a ceasefire proposal....

...I see tipping the EVV up over 95 as my best chance for a win as the Americans clear off !

And of course Ian sees through my subterfuge and makes the correct choise. It's just a matter of time now. And the thought occurs to me that the Allied side isn't supposed to "win". I've never played a CSV game in which they did. I'd like to see such a game. I'm still not sure where I went wrong in this game. Or if I didn't do anything "wrong" per se but things are supposed to turn out this way more or less. I'd like to hear a discussion about this you guys.

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 207
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/21/2018 5:40:20 PM   
devoncop

quote:

ORIGINAL: larryfulkerson

quote:

The new puppet government...sends me a ceasefire proposal....

...I see tipping the EVV up over 95 as my best chance for a win as the Americans clear off !

And of course Ian sees through my subterfuge and makes the correct choise. It's just a matter of time now. And the thought occurs to me that the Allied side isn't supposed to "win". I've never played a CSV game in which they did. I'd like to see such a game. I'm still not sure where I went wrong in this game. Or if I didn't do anything "wrong" per se but things are supposed to turn out this way more or less. I'd like to hear a discussion about this you guys.

Cunning Larry.....very cunning. You have no idea how close I came to accepting the ceasefire

I have a few ideas about possible strategies to beat the VC but I am sure they would all crash and burn badly ! I

Maybe we need to play a reverse fixture when this one finishes....and this one isn't over yet by the way !

Post #: 208
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/21/2018 5:52:40 PM   
larryfulkerson

quote:

Cunning Larry.....very cunning. You have no idea how close I came to accepting the ceasefire

I have a few ideas about possible strategies to beat the VC but I am sure they would all crash and burn badly !

Maybe we need to play a reverse fixture when this one finishes....and this one isn't over yet by the way !

I'd like to see your ideas implemented for sure.....Yeah, I'd LIKE to be the NLF forces and see if I can't give you a good game. Meanwhile, we can continue this one if you'd like.

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 209
RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.... - 8/21/2018 6:06:35 PM   
devoncop

Hi Larry

That sounds great....let's play our current game til it's conclusion so I have a target !

All the best

Ian

Post #: 210
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 [7] 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> After Action Reports >> RE: CSV try III Ian is NLF larry is Allies csv_lgf_v1.0.sce Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 [7] 8   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI