Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.1.09!
You can download the update from here
Version 1.1.09 Changelog
• AI leaders with no additional personnel units in the same hex will now try to move to a hex with broken units or good order units hex without a leader.
• AI Personnel units possessing LATW that do not have a valid LATW target will now engage player units using their inherent firepower
• AI unit (personnel or AFV) that is not visible, when exiting map will not display "Exited Map from HEX" message in the action log window
• AI Leader even if he has a special command (like defend a specific hex, or attack a specific hex) will not move on its own if he is stacked with broken units
• Fixed a bug in Close Combat that would crash the game engine
• Fixed Command and Control rules
• Updated AI code for AI personnel units placing Demolition Charges
• AI British personnel unit cannot place LMG as Demolition Charge
• Both, editor and game engine now validate how many radios are present in a scenario, only 2 radios per side are allowed – one radio per OBA.
• Added support for 4K native resolution (3840 x 2160)
• Added support for Ordnance and AFVs firing smoke in player vs AI scenarios
• Added new special command "ATTACK HEX" to AI when AI set is to ADVANCE. This feature allows a unit assigned with this command to attack and defend a specific hex only. This feature will allow the scenario designer a great control over AI units. This feature is currently available in the game to AI when AI is HOLD, the special command is called "DEFEND HEX"
• Implemented AI Medium and Heavy Machine Guns long range fire, in AI Fire Segment, AI Defensive Fire Segment or AI Defensive Fire during Player's Movement Segment. In addition, only if AI is on HOLD (meaning AI is defending in a scenario) and if an AI personnel unit does not have special ATTACK command
• AI Pinned personnel are now included in AI firing evaluation processing functionality
• Added support for Normandy DLC scenarios
• AI personnel units with side set to ADVANCE, will now slightly be more prone to move forward
• Revised AI fire evaluation functionality; in general, AI should be slightly more prone to fire
• Manual changes and updates, added APPENDIX H – Smoke and White Phosphorus information