Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is there a way to remove the hex grid for enemy terrain as well?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Is there a way to remove the hex grid for enemy terrain as well? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is there a way to remove the hex grid for enemy terrain... - 6/15/2018 12:24:33 PM   
EwaldvonKleist

HI,
I look for a way to remove the hex grid for enemy and pending hexagons on all zoom as well, is there a possibility to do this? In can be done for friendly hexagons in the settings, but the enemy hexagons remain unchanged (see the screenshots).

Maybe it is possible if you modify some of the GUI art?

Attachment (1)

Post #: 1
RE: Is there a way to remove the hex grid for enemy ter... - 1/2/2019 7:59:13 PM   
Aufklaerungs

Are you still in need of a reply?
Use the W key to open editor for Soviets, make sure you deselect all FOW settings for both sides, bring up the map and use the U key to change Axis-controlled hexes to Soviet.

Also fun to change ownership and damage status in rail hexes. So you can have unconverted Euro rail gauge as either damaged or undamaged in discrete hexes in eastern Poland, Bessarabia-N Bukovina and the Baltics for lines that Soviets seized in 1939 and 1940. Also possible to set friendly rail hexes as damaged using the d key to take sections of track either side controls out of service. Only lines SU changed to wide gauge by Soviets in annexed territories prior to June 41 were those considered critical for military transport.

Btw, it is also possible to do initial placement of units on enemy-controlled hexes when setting up in the Editor.

Aufklärungs

(in reply to EwaldvonKleist)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Is there a way to remove the hex grid for enemy terrain as well? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI