Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Tigers on the Hunt second DLC announced! Welcome to Normandy!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Tigers on the Hunt second DLC announced! Welcome to Normandy! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tigers on the Hunt second DLC announced! Welcome to Nor... - 6/11/2018 2:58:59 PM   
Daniele

June, 1944. Europe has been under the Nazi heel for 4 long years. Even if the Eastern Front is crumbling and the Red Army counterattacks are in full swing, the German Armed Forces are still a formidable opponent and are making very costly every inch of ground conquered.

Only a breach into the Festung Europa and the creation of a second front could ensure the beginning of the end of the Third Reich.

Tigers on the Hunt: Normandy is a DLC contains 2 Campaign Game Scenarios for Tigers on the Hunt, featuring 6 different battles.

The scenarios feature many historical tactical situations from the Normandy Landing, ranging from the heroic deeds of the 6th Company C of 2nd Ranger Battalion at Pointe de la Percée, the British fighting at Le Hamel, Pegasus Bridge, and more!

Stay tuned for further updates!

< Message edited by Daniele -- 6/11/2018 3:48:55 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Tigers on the Hunt second DLC announced! Welcome to Normandy! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI