Air Combat Chart not fully displayed for Allies

Post bug reports and ask for support here.
kwh4404

Air Combat Chart not fully displayed for Allies

Post by kwh4404 »

I'm having problems with the Air Combat Distribution chart not fully displaying for the Allied player. The full chart is displayed for the German player however. Thoughts?

Attachments
Capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (250.26 KiB) Viewed 349 times
Rasputitsa

RE: Air Combat Chart not fully displayed for Allies

Post by Rasputitsa »

I don't know the answer, but this is how my screen looks :

This is on resolution 1920x1080, set for Allied side and Air box is OK.

This is showing more of the map than your screen, I am only guessing, but could it be that your screen size is not giving enough room for the info box to show its full size ?

Don't know why it should work for one side, especially as the Axis side has an even bigger Air box, to include port attacks [&:]
Attachments
PFEscreen.jpg
PFEscreen.jpg (493.69 KiB) Viewed 349 times
"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon
Rasputitsa

Post by Rasputitsa »

There have been problems with setting game's limited resolution options to the definition settings available with the computer.

The game and computer screen resolutions have to be a match with one of these settings.

Are there any other resolution settings you could try ?
Attachments
PFEscreen2.jpg
PFEscreen2.jpg (58.55 KiB) Viewed 349 times

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

kwh4404

Post by kwh4404 »

My laptop displays 1600 X 900. I have tried all of the screen resolutions the software allows me to choose all with the same result. I've also tried each scenario also with the same result. The software tells me I'm using the latest version available. I did go through a full campaign game as the Allies and other than not being able to devote aircraft to interdiction the game played fine. I'm running out of ideas of things to try.
Rasputitsa

Post by Rasputitsa »

ORIGINAL: kwh4404

My laptop displays 1600 X 900. I have tried all of the screen resolutions the software allows me to choose all with the same result. I've also tried each scenario also with the same result. The software tells me I'm using the latest version available. I did go through a full campaign game as the Allies and other than not being able to devote aircraft to interdiction the game played fine. I'm running out of ideas of things to try.

Sorry there are no more ideas, except trying to reinstall the game, as interdiction missions provide you with air recon and allow you to see some enemy units which are otherwise would be hidden in FOW.

My laptop is also 1600x900, but also has 1366x768 which available in the game.

Do any of the resolution settings on the laptop match those available on the game screen ?

Med255

Post by Med255 »

I just picked up the game during the winter sale and have the same issue. I have reinstalled and tried it pre and post patch and all other resolutions available to me. I'm running windows 10 at 1920x1080 on a desktop.
Rasputitsa

Post by Rasputitsa »

I am running Windows 10 with 1920x1080 and the game works OK with the correct display, I know this is not very helpful, but if the correct resolution is selected it should work.

Attachments
resolution.jpg
resolution.jpg (158.43 KiB) Viewed 349 times

Return to “Tech Support”