Campaign Series scenarios

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

MartNick

Campaign Series scenarios

Post by MartNick »

Wanting to have a few games of JTCS and am looking for scenario downloads. I have the blitz.org but I seem to remember there were other sites too. I'm looking for a couple of biggie D-Day/Arnhem scenarios from many years ago. Does anybody have any links?

Also is the base game installer file still available? I have the 2.02 patch but I may want to install on a new machine.

Thanks in advance.
fritzfarlig

RE: Campaign Series scenarios

Post by fritzfarlig »

if you always looking for PBEM opponents try

http://ww2wargamesclubforgentlemen.com/

baltjes

Post by baltjes »

Hello MartNick,

I Think I can help you. Long time ago I posted some scenario's like 'Operation Overlord', 'Hell's Highway'and some others. I the meantime I've made new HUGE (I mean real H U G E) scenarios like 'Herbstnebel' (Battle for the Bulge), 'Operation Market Garden' and 'Normandy Campaign' for West Front and 'Stalingrad' and 'Operation Keltso' ( the last phase of Stalingrad) for East Front. All scenarios are based on the 1.04 version of JTCS. (after that I got lost) and have features like 'variable visibility' (NOT the one that seems to be common practice nowadays) an/or 'variable ground conditions' and/or 'variable supply', all of them managed by manipulating the .btl-files. If you want them, please leave your e-mail adress and I can forward them to you. However, be warned; "Normandy Campaign" (the biggest one) has more than 4000 turn!!!
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

Additional warning: JTCS/MCS scenarios will NOT be compatible with East Front III, West Front II, Pacific Front, with the exception of the maps.
MartNick

Post by MartNick »

Hi Baltjes

Thank you for this. I have sent you a pm.

Many thanks for the help!

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”