Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Broken Alliance - Out on May 29th!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> The Broken Alliance - Out on May 29th! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Broken Alliance - Out on May 29th! - 5/23/2018 6:25:33 PM   
AlbertoC

We have news that will thrill all Battlestar Galactica Deadlock players: the new expansion, The Broken Alliance, will be available on PC on May 29th!

The DLC greatly expands on the single player experience, adding 8 brand new story missions filled with intrigue and deceit to the single player campaign. Delve in Colonial politics and learn about a plot that could shatter the Quorum alliance...

The Broken Alliance also comes with a new range of ships available to both Cylon and Colonials. Command the new mighty Minerva class Battlestar, face the new dangerous Cylon Argos class Basestar, send new types of squadrons into battle and much more!

If you want to see more of the ships coming with The Broken Alliance then look no further: Spacedock has been making some amazing videos about them.

The Broken Alliance will be released alongside a new sizeable update, one that we have already covered in a number of Developer Diaries. This update will bring new free features available to everyone.

We will release the Steam and PC version on May 29th. We are now focusing on the console version, which will be released a bit later. Stay tuned for more information.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> The Broken Alliance - Out on May 29th! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI