I have made a 1805 Mod with Similar map and countries like original EIA.
The Problem is that it weights 38Mb. So i cannot upload it to Scenarios in one file, i putted it in several posts. It's a Beta. (PLEASE, could any mod give me permission to upload a 40 mb in a single file?).
I put here a summary:
CHANGES from the computer game:
Map is "repainted" as i could (if anyone has artistical abilities, please, do) to behave similar to the original EIA Map. -> Same number of provincies, etc.
Changes to provinces and countries: EIA v3.17 has lesser countries and provincies. This is the list of adaptations.
These kingdoms are possible
- C of the Rhine: 9 of hese (are twelve) Baden.Bavaria.Wurttemburg.Julich.Berg.Hesse.Thuringia.Saxony.Magdeburg.Hanover.Mecklenburg.Tyrol.
(Original rules: 5 of 6 with corps and other three)
- Kingdom of Italy: All 4: Lombardy, Venetia, Carinthia (Illyria), Romagna
- Kingdom of Sweden: All 2: Sweden & Finland.
- Kingdom of Denmark: All2: Denmark & Norway.
- Kingdom of Two Sicilies: All 2: Naples & Sicily.
- Ottoman Empire: 6 of these Syria.Palestine.Egypt.Cyrenaica.Tripolitania.Tunisia.Algeria.Morocco.
- Poland: Masovia + one of these: Posen.Masovia.East Galicia.West Galicia.Polesia.Lithuania.Podolia. (NOTE: ARE LESS Polish Provinces in EIA). Note: West Prussia is optional as polish and not in this conversion.
UNITS (differences from computer game, taken original data):
- No switzerland corp as original EIA
- No extra garrison factor (minors with one less factor or without factors).
- No Egypt fleet (is optional,i will make a version full of optional, this is the "Original one").
- France X,XI,XII corps have only 1C, not two
- Leaders with original statistics (Examples: Ney 241, Wellington 553..)
Changes from EIH MAP
PROVINCES (to let as similar as posible to original):
- S Pomerania is part of Pomerania (Prussia). Straslund City erased. Stettin is 2/3/50 port
- Danzig is part of West Prussia. Neither Danzig nor West Prussia are Poland provinces
- White Rusia is not a Polish province is 5-3 not 5-2
- No Volthynia province, now is part of Lithuania 5-2
- Astrakhan is a 8-3 province
- Novgorod is a 7-4 province
- Ukraine is a 10-8 province
- Crimea is a 5-1 province
- Georgia is a 2-0 home provincia No chechnya, no circassia, no anapa city
- Don & Caucacus & Novorrusia aren't provinces now, their areas belong to astrakhan, crimea and moscow
- Cossacks provinces are now: Georgia, Crimea, Astrakhan
East Hungary & West Hungary is one single Austrian Province : Hungary 15-5
Austria in original has a home province called Illyria 4-1 which is Carinthia+Dalmatia. To simulate it, Carinthia is a 4-1 province with the area of Dalmatia (it can be part of kingdom of italy). City of Ragusa erased.
Albania is 1-0 not 1-1
Greece is 1-0 not 1-1
Anatolia is 4-4 not 3-2 Is Anatolia + Thracia + Smyrna. Thracia & Smyrna provinces doesn't exists. Feudal corps are Anatolia I, II & III.
Bessarabia: Khotin city Erased. Ismail is capital
No Imertia & Kuthais city Erased -> Aras belongs to Georgia& Armenia
No trebizond, part of Armenia
No Persia, part of Armenia
- Holstein & Hamburg are Denmark. Kiel City erased. Hamburg is a 3/4/70 port
- Hanover is a 5/2 minor made of Hanover, Munster and Oldenburg. Bremen & Stade Cities Erased.
I maintain Munster instead of Minden (same stats and less painting on the map)
- Saxony is a 6/3 minor and includes Lausitz.
- Hesse is a 5/2 minor and includes Gottingen. Gottingen city is erased.
- Julich is maintained without changes (is Kleves in EIA). Same stats. (To avoid painting in the map)
- Berg is a 3/1 minor and includes Nassau. Capital is Frankfurt. Dusseldorf City maintained instead of original Wesel.
- Palatinate is a 4/1 minor
- Flanders is a 10/3 minor. Includes liege and luxemburg. Liege city erased (could choose from liege or luxemburg, but in original game liege was in a 4 forest area, same as luxemburg, selected this, same stats)
- Thuringia is 3/1 Minor. Incluses Thuringia and Wurzburg (Duchies in EIA). Wurttemburg City erased.
- Bavaria is 6/4 Minor. Includes Ansbach.
- Baden is a 3/1 Minor Includes Breisgau. Karlsruhe city erased. Capital is freibourg
- Wurttemburg is a 4/2 Includes Swabia
Piedmont is 6/2. Includes Savoy +Piedmont + Genoa. Chambery & Alessandria cities erased. Genoa is a 2/2/80 port, not 1/1
Lombardy 7/3 includes Lombardy + Parma.
Romagna is 4/2 includes Romagna + Modena
A bit difference from original. Genoa is misplaced in original to the right. It can be changed here, so Lombardy has no coast (no big problem)
- Saxony is a Morale 2 inf.
- Cyrenaica is a 2 Morale Cav
- Syria is a Morale 1 inf.
- Tripolitania is a Morale 1 inf.
- Hanover is a 2 morale inf and cav
- Added British training on portugal and hanover (becomes 4 morale if under uk control, rules deviation: Not after passing 24 months... is inmediate)
No switzerland corps..
Prussia Corps have strategic 1 / tactical 1 until 1810 then tactical 2.. Let as 1/1
Some BUGS fixed:
- Al unused units are "erased" from BD. So these units won't be appearing on peace conditions, for example
- Minor Morale fixed applies now (was error in table as "venice" not venetia);
NOT POSSIBLE IN CONVERSION.
- Resizing poland: Must be patched in program.
- Kingdom of Westphalia or kingdom of Bavaria: Their provinces matched with C of Rhine and program behaviour is erratic when going from these to C of the Rhine. Must be patched in program.
- Bernadotte leader: Graphical glitches and erratic behaviour with minor leaders. Can't be possible without changes in program.
- Not initial multidistrict Sweden-Findand, Denmark-Norway, Naples-Sicily. Doesn't work with Kingdoms. I prefer kingdoms can be created.
< Message edited by Daniel Amieiro -- 5/21/2018 9:09:28 AM >