Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Cargo Tutorial

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: Cargo Tutorial Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Cargo Tutorial - 6/19/2018 3:43:58 PM   
SirAndrew

I've checked and the San Giorgio ship is closer than 15nm to Sicily, so they should launch. I've worked around that problem by deleting the LCM-6s and adding some LCM-8s.
Now they launch correctly.
A bit unrealistic (the Italian Navy has 3 LCM-6s and 2 LCVPs on each San Giorgio-class, but you can only fit 2 LCVPs and 2 LCM-8s, plus the AAV-7 and M113 should swim by themselves), but finally working!
I've also changed a bit the USMC landing zone, I hope that now LCACs will always unload.
Added the new release here and at the start of the thread.

@Michael: Steam is behaving a bit strangely on my end. I have installed the game via Steam, but I have to manually copy the Workshop scenarios (but some have been copied automatically) and I can't edit the ready time and the fuel of airplanes. I've written a post in the Tech Support, but the problem can't be replicated and it's of unknown origin. Even after re-install, it's still there...

Attachment (1)

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: Cargo Tutorial Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI