Losses report

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

tomeck48

Losses report

Post by tomeck48 »

I am just starting turn 2 of a '41 Campaign. Haven't moved anything yet. In the Losses report it says I have a total of 27,642 Axis losses since my last turn. There were 18,576 during the Axis logistics phase and 67 during the Soviet turn. When did I lose the other 8,999?

Also, it seems that if you add up the "Current Turn" losses for each individual turn, it doesn't match the Total Loss column. Shouldn't it?

One last one. I've seen in the older posts players saying they destroyed 5-6,000 Soviet aircraft on turn one. What number can a good German player reach in the current version?

Thanks in advance for your help.
morvael

RE: Losses report

Post by morvael »

8999 - probably on your first turn.

Djouk

Post by Djouk »

Erasing more than 5000 planes is possible and in the records according my experience. I think i never destroyed more than 4000 on turn 1, it was more than 3000 in my first campaigns. But anyway soviet have still many planes in reserve.

thedoctorking

Post by thedoctorking »

In my current game the Germans got 5,004 aircraft on turn 1. The Russians still have plenty of aircraft.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”