Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to Colombia vs. Venezuela ?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> The War Room >> How to Colombia vs. Venezuela ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to Colombia vs. Venezuela ? - 5/6/2018 1:35:12 PM   
rusopp

Hi,
I'm a CMANO beginner and this is my first scenario after the tutorial. I sucess to destroy the terrorists who were hiding in Colombia, but it cost me too much.

First, I sent two ready fighters Kfir C.7 to the air patrol near the border. There they came across two Venezuelan F15s and after a short fight go all the machines down. Score 2:2
After a brief case, as other machines were prepared, I sent another fighter to the area - two flights each for two fighters. I also came across an enemy SU and my fighters went downstairs, and I managed to shoot down only one enemy. Score 3:6
Then I sent the last 4 fighters to the patrol, it did exactly the same... Score 4:10
There is no other way to send 4x OV-10D to strike at the terrorist positions that revealed my infantry. The attack succeeded, I lost one aircraft.

Total lost aircraft is 11, terrorists are destroyed, enemy submarine has not been found ...

How would make it a war veteran from this forum?
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> The War Room >> How to Colombia vs. Venezuela ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI