Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for Soviet production screenshots/data for industry analysis

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Looking for Soviet production screenshots/data for industry analysis Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for Soviet production screenshots/data for indu... - 5/5/2018 5:14:59 PM   
EwaldvonKleist

Hi,
I am looking for data regarding armaments and supply production by heavy industry factories.
If you are interested, please PM or E-Mail me over the user page.

The goal is to determine the minimum amount of heavy industry and armaments the Soviet player needs for his conduct of war.

Necessary for the analysis is the scenario name, current turn number, the current supply and armament stocks and their total production from scenario begin to the current turn. A screenshot of the production screen showing the circled data is fully sufficient.
If you on top also have the corresponding event file, it is welcome as well.

Of special value is data from different points in the same game. Even if the focus is on the 1941 campaign, data for other campaigns is welcome as well.

The data will be analyzed by Telemecus, if it is from ongoing games, it will of course be treated confidentially.
If there are results of value, the results of the analysis will be shared with you and the community of course.

Thanks you :)

(special thanks to the players who have already sent in data).

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by EwaldvonKleist -- 6/13/2018 5:36:25 PM >

Visit the Library of Gary Grigsby's War in the East resources!

"When a wargamer is tired of invading the Soviet Union, he is tired of life."
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for Soviet production screenshots/data for ... - 6/13/2018 5:33:42 PM   
EwaldvonKleist

Still looking for data (screenshots are sufficient now, saves aren't necessary anymore). Please contact me if you are interested by PM or E-Mail, I will then send you my E-Mail.

(in reply to EwaldvonKleist)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for Soviet production screenshots/data for ... - 6/16/2018 2:10:19 PM   
GamesaurusRex

For the GC:
My guess as to the ultimate answer you are looking for is 197 HI.
Maybe ~288 ARM.

< Message edited by GamesaurusRex -- 6/16/2018 2:11:41 PM >

Post #: 3
RE: Looking for Soviet production screenshots/data for ... - 6/16/2018 4:11:56 PM   
EwaldvonKleist

How did you determine those numbers? If they are based on a game, would you mind sharing the data with me?

(in reply to GamesaurusRex)
Post #: 4
RE: Looking for Soviet production screenshots/data for ... - 6/17/2018 8:34:47 AM   
No idea

Didnt Pelton made some calculus a few years ago? Iirc he said at least around 200 HI and 290 Arm points wer needed. And vehicles really helped to make soviet army 2.0. But this was two years ago, iirc

Post #: 5
RE: Looking for Soviet production screenshots/data for ... - 6/17/2018 9:21:54 AM   
Stelteck

quote:

ORIGINAL: No idea

Didnt Pelton made some calculus a few years ago? Iirc he said at least around 200 HI and 290 Arm points wer needed. And vehicles really helped to make soviet army 2.0. But this was two years ago, iirc

Theses values maybe were ok at a time (i do not know), but they are greatly exagerated now.
For example 290 Arm points is huged and you will end with so many unused points. My guess is around 200 is enough.

There are hardcoded mecanism that prevent you to built too many Arm Expansive items like artillery even if you swim in arm points so stocking spare arm points have no use.

For HI the value looks still right. (Around 180 HI is my guess).

Of course it is only my guessing and not data analysis so take them with a grain of salt.

< Message edited by Stelteck -- 6/17/2018 9:22:33 AM >

(in reply to No idea)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Looking for Soviet production screenshots/data for industry analysis Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI