Some minor issues

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Ktonos

Some minor issues

Post by Ktonos »

Bought the game yesterday via steam, and I have some minor issues.

1. The links for the manuals on the launcher screen do not work. And not only that, they seem to somehow disrupt acrobat reader. When I click on any of them, nothing happens. When I try to open any other irrelevant pdf it also doesn't open. Acrobat processes open for each pdf I attempted to open in the task manager though. When I shut them down I can again open pdfs. But should I click any pdf link in the game's launcher, the loop begins anew.

2. Game requests user verification to run, in contrast to all other Matrix games I own. Maybe a steam issue?

3. When logging in multiplayer game warns me that a newer version exists (1.09 when game is already updated to 1.11)

I own several Matrix titles. Launcher links to manuals work in all of them, and all launch directly after clicking their game shortcuts rather than request user validation.

None is a major issue though, thanks for any response.

Aufklaerungs

RE: Some minor issues

Post by Aufklaerungs »

Before launching the game, right click on the game title in your STEAM library and select Properties. Open the Local Files tab and select VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES. If this procedure doesn't clear up the issues, suggest you do an uninstall and reinstall.

STEAM Support recommends closing all programs when running the install, and using a hard-line connection to the modem/router instead of a wireless connect.

BTW, you always have the option to go to the Manuals folder in the game files installed on your drive.
Aufklärungs

Return to “Tech Support”