Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Steel Tigers Progress?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Steel Tigers Progress? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Steel Tigers Progress? - 2/19/2019 12:47:14 PM   
larrybush

That's good to hear, I'm not a big fan of tactical level games, but Steel Panthers was an exception to that bias.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 61
RE: Steel Tigers Progress? - 2/19/2019 2:20:53 PM   
MrsWargamer

quote:

ORIGINAL: zakblood

good luck on the happy day and honeymoon in the UK, bring something warm

now Quebec or Canada as a whole is somewhere where i'd love to go, and maybe stay tbh, one day one dream

Montreal has great places to eat and Quebec city is totally awesome as a tourist.

Ottawa has lots of great museums.

If you wish to live in Canada, I suggest one rule, the place can't have more than 20k citizens and must be 30 minutes drive at speed from a city like Toronto. The reason, there's no point coming here, if it will look like everywhere else and not Canada. The thing is, there are very few Canadians living in our biggest cities. When I say "Canadians", I'm really meaning people that are obviously Canadians. That's not a racial comment, that's a cultural comment. I don't have trouble with our people in our big cities, they're just not Canadian enough.

My hometown is 21K and a 90 minute drive from Toronto and the people are friendly. I live where the city escapes to for the weekend. Hey, even they don't want to be in the city.

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 62
RE: Steel Tigers Progress? - 2/19/2019 2:30:06 PM   
MrsWargamer

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Huge congratulations!

If you come to Liverpool we can meet up!

Really pleased for you😁

quote:

ORIGINAL: rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrsWargamer

If life is kind to me in 2019, I'll be getting married and the plan is to spend my time touring places I've never seen before. Generally England for honeymoon, and then a lot of Quebec.

Hopefully 2019 will be kind to you then, though I won't jinx it by congratulating you.

Rick

Not impossible :)

Dad is from Bishops Stortford (near Stanstead Airport), I also have a friend west of London who I want to meet up with who might not make it to the wedding here in Canada. I have something of a desire to NOT go to London and all the cliche spots. I want to see small-town England and see churches (dad likes the architecture), and trains and maybe end up in Scotland (I'm Scottish decent).

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 63
RE: Steel Tigers Progress? - 2/19/2019 2:40:37 PM   
Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrsWargamer

My hometown is 21K and a 90 minute drive from Toronto and the people are friendly. I live where the city escapes to for the weekend. Hey, even they don't want to be in the city.

I recently moved back to my hometown, about the same size as yours. Although a good 14 hour drive north of Vancouver. Ha!

(in reply to MrsWargamer)
Post #: 64
RE: Steel Tigers Progress? - 2/19/2019 3:23:47 PM   
rico21

[/quote]

Dad is from Bishops Stortford (near Stanstead Airport), I also have a friend west of London who I want to meet up with who might not make it to the wedding here in Canada. I have something of a desire to NOT go to London and all the cliche spots. I want to see small-town England and see churches (dad likes the architecture), and trains and maybe end up in Scotland (I'm Scottish decent).
[/quote]
MrsWargamer, I think that before the release of Steel Tigers you have time to go to Scotland on foot and to have many little children.

(in reply to MrsWargamer)
Post #: 65
RE: Steel Tigers Progress? - 2/19/2019 5:25:11 PM   
MrsWargamer

quote:

ORIGINAL: rico21

MrsWargamer, I think that before the release of Steel Tigers you have time to go to Scotland on foot and to have many little children.

quote:

:)

"MrsWargamer, I think that before the release of Steel Tigers you have time to go to Scotland on foot and to have many little children."

I think my family doctor might have issues with me having more kids. 56 is ok for becoming a granny, but I'm a bit past having babies. I'll let my son take over the task of me having little ones around here. He's 24, he's got the energy.

(in reply to rico21)
Post #: 66
RE: Steel Tigers Progress? - 2/19/2019 6:10:13 PM   
Hexagon

I am more in tactical than superior levels (except with Tiller titles where i do oposite) but apart this i allways have a place in my heart for Steel Panthers... my first serious wargame... even more, i have in my hands the box of Allied General and Steel Panthers (a gold version), i played a lot Panzer General demo and i even ignore Steel Panthers demo BUT in last month i started with SP demo and when i find both games in the shop i have a great fight inside me but i think i did the correct choise.

Steel Tigers... well, when i think on his development i have in my mind this:

"Guys Steel Tigers is moving forward, keep kalm"

(in reply to Durcham)
Post #: 67
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Steel Tigers Progress? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI