Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Soviet Barbarossa

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> RE: Soviet Barbarossa Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Soviet Barbarossa - 4/17/2018 1:47:23 PM   
Kull

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ktonos

Soviet Union has been accused for the entirety of her post war life for collaborating with Hitler. Soviet Union's name has been dragged to the mud because the Luftwaffe flew over London to drop bombs using Soviet oil.

Accused? They DID collaborate with Hitler.

quote:

Yet there was a 1941 "Soviet Barbarossa" and it hasn't been brought out for 5 decades by Soviet propaganda to defend their name? To say "here dummies, we were going to attack all along, here are the 1941 plans".

Maybe because that would be just one more example of "aggressive invading neighbor" (as Finland, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Rumania can all attest) for whom international agreements like signed non aggression pacts are "just a scrap of paper" whereas instead they got to play the role of "poor victim".

Upstanding member of the Grand alliance or Rogue state? Hmmm...which has better propaganda value?

(in reply to Ktonos)
Post #: 121
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> RE: Soviet Barbarossa Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI