Soviet Recon Air Groups gone missing?

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Darojax

Soviet Recon Air Groups gone missing?

Post by Darojax »

o7 Hello!

Started playing a server multiplayer Grand Campaign (Sudden Death) game as the Soviets, but for some reason I only have 2 available Recon airgroups? It's been like this since turn 1 and I just finished turn 3, no change. I'm almost completely blind here, not sure if this is a bug or of some element of the game I missed. Anyone knows how this can be fixed?

Big thanks,

Dax

Mamluke

RE: Soviet Recon Air Groups gone missing?

Post by Mamluke »

are you playing the 1.10.01 Beta? that should fix it.
Darojax

RE: Soviet Recon Air Groups gone missing?

Post by Darojax »

Thanks Mamluke, read the patch notes, understand the issue now. Hopefully this will fix the current game, I did notice a bunch of 'Patrol' type regiments.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”