How to ditch login captcha code

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

ThunderLizard11

How to ditch login captcha code

Post by ThunderLizard11 »

Is there a way to get rid of this on login? I can't read it well and takes 2-3 tries each time
TulliusDetritus

RE: How to ditch login captcha code

Post by TulliusDetritus »

I don't think you can skip the watchdog. If you're not sure you read correctly the captcha, try the refresh button until a clear password appears. The "o" letter and "0" number are confusing. I got used to them but they made me fail countless of times.
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Check "Save as a cookie" when you login. This way you don't have to enter your login details next time if you are using the same browser and the same Windows account.
TulliusDetritus

Post by TulliusDetritus »

Good to know this workaround. I don't think it's going to work for me. Browsers are supposed to delete everything when I close them. And just in case I run CCleaner daily
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

Good to know this workaround. I don't think it's going to work for me. Browsers are supposed to delete everything when I close them. And just in case I run CCleaner daily
No, it work work for you.
Shark7

Post by Shark7 »

I've run into an issue where the login will fail on the first try every time if I type in the captcha code that comes up when I access the login page. I have to hit 'Change Image' to refresh the code before trying to log in to get it to work, so now I just do it automatically and have not had any problems since.
Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'

Return to “General Discussion”