Today we are releasing the new update for Order of Battle: World War II, bringing the game to version 5.2.9.
You can download it from the Members Area.
Furthermore, it's time for the Tournament to begin!
You will be contacted and sent an e-mail containing all the info you need to know to start playing. We're really looking forward to see the outcome of this first round. Good luck!
• Shader fixes
• Waffen SS II description fixed to reflect its effect
• Tweaks to some unit costs and stats
• Updated Engine version and renderer
• Missing railroad links fixed
• Rising Sun, Guadalcanal scenario missing event picture added
• US Pacific, Leyte campaign fix for Japanese fleet spawning
• Panzerkrieg scenario fixes now actualy implemented in patch
• Fixed bug where music would not play
• Fixed the duplication of Specialisation units
• Battle of Britain mod compatibility fixed
• Snow effects on attacker and defender on some terrain types corrected
• Fixes bug that could cause all units' strength or experience to be reduced in certain scenarios
• Fixes to Panzerkrieg scenarios Kharkov, Operation Zvezda/Star, Voronezh and Stalingrad
• Missing sharp turns in railroad textures added
• Fixed a bug in the Field Medics specialization that could prevent importing a core force from the Boot Camp into the US Pacific campaign.
• Several unit stats tweaked or fixed (Flammpanzer III, Il-2M3, T34 series, Ki-15, ...)
• Missing destroyed textures added for Bohler 47mm gun and 20mm Flak 36.
• Added 41-45 versions of the "canoe version" of the British SBS units.
• Disbanding aircraft inside a hangar will now corrected change the strength points of that hangar - or remove it entirely.
• Core units can only be disbanded if they have not yet moved or attacked in the current turn
• Texts in campaigns fixed for non-English languages