Add aircraft to scenario

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

jjnotme

Add aircraft to scenario

Post by jjnotme »

I am not familiar with the game.
I am using basic training air operations to add aircraft to the base.
I would like to know if there is a file that explains step-by-step how to add 10 aircraft of the same model at one time.
I've looked in the manual, but I just find instructions to add one aircraft at a time.
Thanks
Rory Noonan

RE: Add aircraft to scenario

Post by Rory Noonan »

You can either add them one at a time like you've been doing, or: copy existing units, add the aircraft to an airfield/carrier simultaneously, or use Lua.

Since you're not familiar with the game, I'll describe the first two (although once you get more comfortable Lua is a really quick and easy way to do this).

Copy Existing Units
Place a unit as normal. Select it by clicking on it, then press the C key and click where you want the duplicate to be placed. Quick and easy, though you may want to go through and rename the duplicates with sequential numbers (select the relevant unit and press the R key to rename)

Add Multiple Aircraft to an Airfield/Carrier Simultaneously
Select an airfield or carrier and press Ctrl+F6 to bring up the 'Edit Aircraft' dialogue. Find and select the appropriate aircraft, give them a callsign, and enter the relevant number in the 'How Many' field then click Add Selected. Boom, multiple aircraft added at once.
jjnotme

RE: Add aircraft to scenario

Post by jjnotme »

Works great,
thank you very much

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”