Alright, I figured I share with you my latest work on the game. This UPDATE5 ALPHA build contain, the following features:
1) Added native 4K resolution
2) Added new special command "ATTACK HEX" to AI when AI set is to ADVANCE. This feature allows a unit assigned with this command to attack and defend a specific hex only. This feature will allow the scenario designer a great control over AI units. This feature is currently available in the game to AI when AI is HOLD, the special command is called "DEFEND HEX".
3) AI leaders with no additional personnel units in the same hex will now try to move to a hex with broken units or good order units in a hex without a leader. [January 31, 2018]
4) Implemented AI Medium and Heavy Machine Guns long range fire, in AI Fire Segment, AI Defensive Fire Segment or AI Defensive Fire during Player's Movement Segment. In addition, only if AI is on HOLD (meaning AI is defending in a scenario) and if an AI personnel unit does not have special ATTACK command.
5) AI Pinned personnel are now included in AI firing evaluation processing functionality.
NOTE: Please be aware, that this is not a feature complete build for UPDATE5 - there will be more features coming.
NOTE2: Also this build has been tested but it's not an official release therefore some unexpected issues may happen.
IMPORTANT: make sure you install UPDATE4 before overwriting the game executable with the 1.0.88 version attached in this message.
< Message edited by Peter Fisla -- 2/15/2018 5:39:33 PM >