Good people on the Internet? Yep!

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

tom730_slith

Good people on the Internet? Yep!

Post by tom730_slith »

Hope this is appropriate, but just want to give a shout out to "Brian Brian" for offering to send me some tea to help me with my cancer. There are of course trolls everywhere and I've seen one or two here, but this is possibly the most helpful community online I've ever seen. Anyway, thanks to Brian and others who have wished me well in my current journey. I'm confident of a full recovery and am working in that direction. I will now be adding a new tea to the mix courtesy of a fellow WIFer! [:)]
Zecke

RE: Good people on the Internet? Yep!

Post by Zecke »

[:)] Yep; trolls everywherespeciallythenames; so have a drink on you¡

(hope cáncer goes better with tea; dont take traditionalold methods; tea. not coffe
Epsilon Eridani

Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

I have been shy to offer you secondhand knowledge, but I have a friend who speaks of the wonders of some russian homemade (but IMO disgusting) tea in the prevention or maybe recovery from cancer, Kombucha.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kombucha

Of course there is no scientific evidence, but they seem to regulate and improve your body functions and depurate.

I believe that there are some natural forms to prevent cancer (up to a point), like have good breathing and exercise ( the cancerous cells live in a low oxygen ambient) and control the acidity of the digestive system (their environment is much more acid than healthy ones), as well as I believe in the slow depurative effects of the salty water (thalassotherapy) that you can do yourself at home having baths with 2 kilo salt on it, with some sodium bicarbonat, the base being a well known chemical/physical process known as Osmosis. I use to do sometimes it and it seems to help me with several of my health issues when I do for a long period. Anywaym what is for sure is that it will not harm you replicating bathing at the sea.

If you can have it translated, listen to this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXc0yozpLL4

In Spain several investigators developed medicines (or fakes depending on who you speak to) starting from microorganisms cultives. Of course the results were contradictory but we'll never know because they were expulsed from the medical profession (they say because of the influence of Pharmaceutical Industries) and their products are difficult to find apart from expensive, I heard. however, I have doubts about it's supposed properties (former BioBac, now Renoven).

https://www.blogdefarmacia.com/renoven/

As of any independent medicines (although sold as a diet complement for legal reasons) the reviews are great successes and the opposite. It's difficult to know if it is a scam or not, but what is proved is that won't damage even combined with Chemo or Radio, IMO there are not enough proves that it helps but there wouldn't anyway considering that Pharmaceuticals wouldn't let this cancer products business to sink, so who knows.

However, I don't know much myself so...

Good luck!
brian brian

Post by brian brian »

You're welcome. I can just pick the item in question while I am working, so I just give it away to my friends. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Return to “World in Flames”