* Only 3 total airfield bombings allowed per turn and no more than 1 airfield bombing per hex
A significant shift in the game balance towards Axis, would expect them to get a good win with this mod other things being equal.
Hungarian invasion can be stopped with a couple of security divisions so IMO doesn't need a house rule.
I know what you mean! One can create enough house rules to ensure victory very easily! If one cannot use the hindsight from the war, then one loses play balance, since the Germans will be using hindsight.
House Rules for Soviets:
1) Germans cannot stack with any of their Allies.
2) German allies must be in the front on either flank of any Panzer Armies.
3) Germans in Army Group Centre, cannot move or attack east of Smolensk, until September 30 1941!
4) Once Leningrad is encircled, the Germans must move all Panzer divisions to the Central Front by Sept 30, 1941.
5) Unless Army Group south has a minimum of 1/3 of their force, east of Dnipro, the German Panzers cannot move east of Smolensk.
Add these to "Piotrmx's" Rules
1. Soviet player has to make his turn after drinking glass of spirit.
No less than 70%. I know that it's LD50 for western player.
But we dont play in Africa or Normandy but its east front. Place for strong men.
2. German player has to make his turn after eating piece of panzer chocolate.
6) Throughout the First Soviet Winter Offensive, the German Player has to go outside and carry out his turn during the winter, dressed in summer attire! During Summer, he has to find a Butcher's Freezer to sit in!
7) After the First winter, Rule number 6), is changed and the German Opponent can wear a winter jacket, but no parka!
8) Every few Turns (negotiable) the German Player has to ask some moron, to tell him what to do, and the German player has to obey as if his life depended upon it!
9) In the absence of said Moron, the German Player has to sacrifice a Panzer division every month, from November 1942 onward!
Born and raised in Toronto, where our Hockey Team is smoking hot,
and our former Mayor was smoking crack!