Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How does one upgrade a copy of Panthers in the Fog purchased on Steam?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Tech Support >> How does one upgrade a copy of Panthers in the Fog purchased on Steam? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How does one upgrade a copy of Panthers in the Fog purc... - 1/17/2018 10:45:40 PM   
TomGlover

Recently purchased Panthers in the Fog on Steam. See there is a patch available that among other things removed fog visual effect, so would like to install (also hopeful it improves multiplayer experience). Steam doesn't provide serial number with purchases, so I'm blocked, and looking for inspiration/information.
Post #: 1
RE: How does one upgrade a copy of Panthers in the Fog ... - 1/18/2018 4:09:12 AM   
zakblood

once bought on steam, you only get to use steam and not the site version, once bought from the site, you get a site download and serial and a steam key if released now or at a later date on steam, it doesn't work the other way around, neither on GOG either,

only the site version, regarding patches, anything on the site version is also updated / uploaded to steam, so if a patch is or has been released, it will already be there.

(in reply to TomGlover)
Post #: 2
RE: How does one upgrade a copy of Panthers in the Fog ... - 1/19/2018 1:54:14 AM   
mickxe5

Steam should have auto-patched your PITF install to v1.02 as seen on the lower right of the PITF splash screen. The toggle for the fog visual effect is available in Options->General.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Tech Support >> How does one upgrade a copy of Panthers in the Fog purchased on Steam? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI