Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Campaign Series: Middle East Version 2.0 is coming!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Campaign Series: Middle East Version 2.0 is coming! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Campaign Series: Middle East Version 2.0 is coming! - 1/9/2018 1:21:09 PM   
Daniele

Since its original release back in 2015, Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985, was praised among wargamers for its ability to represent the tactical and operational challenges of modern warfare.

But developers didn’t rest on laurels! In fact, they kept working on the game, constantly improving the game experience. Today, they are very proud to announce that a massive remaster version of this wargame has now reached the final stages, and players will be able to enjoy Campaign Series Middle East 2.0 very soon!

This new version will come as a free update, and it will involve almost every part of the game, from gameplay enhancements to graphics and visuals.

Just to give you a little taste of what you could expect from 2.0:

Added new NATO unit icons.
o There’s now 450+ unique symbols to depict the plethora of unit types in the game.

o Armored Tracked Amphibious Infantry Fighting Vehicle with Anti-Tank Guided Missiles? Check!

Added 13 new Terrain Features
New User Interface
New 3D Terrain Tiles
New 2D Terrain Tiles
New Night Combat colour scheme
Revised and improved 3D unit graphics for all countries.
Revised 2D counters for all countries
9 Mods included directly into the game folder

And to tease you more, here you are some screenshots with the new visuals! Feast your eyes and stay tuned for further updates!

Post #: 1
RE: Campaign Series: Middle East Version 2.0 is coming! - 1/9/2018 1:50:44 PM   
zakblood

must admit it sure does look great, so thanks for the free upgrade and time spent

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Campaign Series: Middle East Version 2.0 is coming! - 1/9/2018 2:02:44 PM   
bazjak

Looking good
Thanks

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
RE: Campaign Series: Middle East Version 2.0 is coming! - 1/9/2018 6:17:05 PM   
Matto

Some pictures with new 3D terrain?

Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ... :o)
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, HnM I., P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, most AGEOD games ...

(in reply to bazjak)
Post #: 4
RE: Campaign Series: Middle East Version 2.0 is coming! - 1/9/2018 8:19:59 PM   
Red2112

Very nice indeed!!! I was looking forward to this. Love the counters on the first pic, that´s how I have it set. It all looks real good Great job done!

A BIG THANK YOU!

Red

Win10(x64), i5 3570k @ 3.4Ghz, 8GB ram, Zotac GTX 1060 6GB, Logitech G13, G502, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR 5.0, Razer Kraken USB.

(in reply to Matto)
Post #: 5
RE: Campaign Series: Middle East Version 2.0 is coming! - 1/12/2018 2:41:48 PM   
Crossroads

quote:

ORIGINAL: Matto

Some pictures with new 3D terrain?

There's some material at Campaign Series website, too, have a look at the Gallery there, for instance.

While at it, do join our mailing list to stay up to date as what's happening there.

You already subscribe to Matrix, right. I know I do

Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam | CS: East Front 1939-1941 IN-THE-WORKS
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 DUE OUT SOON

(in reply to Matto)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Campaign Series: Middle East Version 2.0 is coming! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI