Where are my planes?????

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

piotrmx

Where are my planes?????

Post by piotrmx »

[:@]I can see about 160 planes lost in commanders raport. It's without planes destoyed on airfields?
Becouse in air loses raport I lost 394. Where are these 230 planes? Hov its possible to destroy this numer of planes? Its T10 anf I'm German. Soviet leader with 10? [:@]
HardLuckYetAgain

RE: Where are my planes?????

Post by HardLuckYetAgain »

ORIGINAL: piotrmx

[:@]I can see about 160 planes lost in commanders raport. It's without planes destoyed on airfields?
Becouse in air loses raport I lost 394. Where are these 230 planes? Hov its possible to destroy this numer of planes? Its T10 anf I'm German. Soviet leader with 10? [:@]

Can you provide some photos?
German Turn 1 opening moves. The post that keeps on giving https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=390004
thedoctorking

Post by thedoctorking »

Is this a game against a human opponent? Good Soviet human players are much more aggressive with their air than the AI.

As the Germans, you need to manage your air force carefully. You can't fight everywhere because the Soviets have such a numerical advantage. You need to concentrate where your major effort is going to be and don't worry too much about the other sectors. Luckily, your AA is very effective.
piotrmx

Post by piotrmx »

My oponent helped to find my lost planes. So the rest of planes I lost couse he forced to relocate my airbase. Relocating isn't. But the problem of huge loses of Luftwafffe is current. I have the same problem with loses in another game. I put the best leader and over one AA bat for each airbase and Ivan doing what he wants in autumn 1941. It is blizzard now but what can I do in 1942. To put all planes in one Luftflotte?

piotrmx

Post by piotrmx »

Relocating isn't visible in battle report :-(
Crackaces

Post by Crackaces »

ORIGINAL: piotrmx

Relocating isn't visible in battle report :-(

They are accounted for in the "show losses screen" first are the losses from the displacement .. then the losses during the logistics phase for damaged aircraft that did not pass the check ..
"What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so"

Return to “The War Room”