Transport question

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

MarkWayneClark

Transport question

Post by MarkWayneClark »

When I buy a Transport, there is a number in parenthesis next to it. (4) or (3) for example. What does this mean?

I notice that the cost varies depending how much money I have. If I am flush with cash, the number tends to be (4). If not, it will be lower, but I can still buy the transport.

I assume this has something to do with capability or range. Yes? Is it a settable choice, or are just stuck with whatever the computer wants to give you? I have a hard copy of the manual but this issue does not appear to be addressed.

Thanks!
Taxman66

RE: Transport question

Post by Taxman66 »

The number in parenthesis is the number of available transports you can have on the map at any one time. Amphibs have separate limits. As your Logistics tech goes up so will this number.

The cost is based on the unit being transported only (and the Logistics tech level). More expensive units cost more to transport.
"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft
MarkWayneClark

RE: Transport question

Post by MarkWayneClark »

thanks

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”