Rest and refit a whole army

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

nukkxx5058

Rest and refit a whole army

Post by nukkxx5058 »

If I want to rest and refit a whole army for one turn, do I just need to give the order to the highest ranked HQ and all subordinate units will follow, or should I give the order individually ? To all HQ ? To all units ?
Thanks.
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
Denniss

RE: Rest and refit a whole army

Post by Denniss »

Use Commanders report for this, HQ change is only for direct-attached units
WitE dev team - (aircraft data)
WitE 1.08+ dev team (data/scenario maintainer)
WitW dev team (aircraft data, partial data/scenario maintainer)
WitE2 dev team (aircraft data)
nukkxx5058

RE: Rest and refit a whole army

Post by nukkxx5058 »

So just direct subordinates, not the full tree. This wasn't clear. Thanks
OK the, will look at the command report and use it !
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”