AARs

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

bazjak

AARs

Post by bazjak »

Hi
I was just wondering if there is any way that all the very good AARs that are on here for all the games could in anyway be done in PDF format for an easy way to download and print out
Forgive me if there is a way but that i am unaware of but there are a few i would love to print
Thanks

Red2112

RE: AARs

Post by Red2112 »

ORIGINAL: bazjak

Hi
I was just wondering if there is any way that all the very good AARs that are on here for all the games could in anyway be done in PDF format for an easy way to download and print out
Forgive me if there is a way but that i am unaware of but there are a few i would love to print
Thanks

Select and copy the AAR you want (Ctrl+c), then paste it to a Word doc. (Ctrl+v). Then print as a PDF. (select output as PDF)

If for some reason you can´t print as a PDF, there´s some free apps on the web that will do that for you.

Red
bazjak

Post by bazjak »

Thanks for that but that way wont copy the pics will it or am i wrong
Red2112

Post by Red2112 »

You would have to save the image (right click save as) first, then insert the image in the Word doc where you want it. It´s a bit of work, but that´s all I can think of. So in short, you copy and paste the text, then insert image you have downloaded, then text etc... until you have the whole AAR arranged in the word doc.

Or, you can look for a free "convert HTML to PDF" app like the one below...
https://pdfcrowd.com/

Red
bazjak

Post by bazjak »

Thanks for that
that great
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

ORIGINAL: Red2112

ORIGINAL: bazjak

Hi
Thanks

Select and copy the AAR you want (Ctrl+c), then paste it to a Word doc. (Ctrl+v). Then print as a PDF. (select output as PDF)

If for some reason you can´t print as a PDF, there´s some free apps on the web that will do that for you.

Red
No need for Word or any other text processing program. You can "print" PDF files with a Web browser itself. At least Chrome can handle that trick, I checked.
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars

Return to “General Discussion”