Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Strategic Command v1.10.03 beta available (again with major speed increase)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Strategic Command v1.10.03 beta available (again with major speed increase) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Strategic Command v1.10.03 beta available (again with m... - 12/15/2017 3:12:46 PM   
Benedict151

An updated version of v1.10.0 is now available for Strategic Command. This is v1.10.03 beta
This addresses issues reported in v1.10.0 and follows on from 1.10.02. For full details please see for those of you who missed v1.10.02 we would like to draw your attention towards the significant speed increase this version offers.

All being well we plan on making this an official update during January

For full details and how to download please see http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4400966

< Message edited by Benedict151 -- 1/16/2018 3:20:21 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Strategic Command v1.10.03 beta available (again wi... - 12/19/2017 4:15:38 AM   
Icier

our Christmas present

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

(in reply to Benedict151)
Post #: 2
RE: Strategic Command v1.10.03 beta available (again wi... - 12/25/2017 9:34:26 AM   
jarkkojarkko

Thank you very much from update, this helps the speed a lot.

However there has been persistant issue for my bad luck with update 1.10.03 beta:

The AI stops / does not purchase new units for some reason (reinforce damaged is ok) and ends up with large amount of resource points but does not purchase units with them.

This event took place in three games: vanilla 39, calm before storm and fall weiss. I did reinstall game, scenenarios and patches but this 'no buy units by AI' takes place again and again.

If anyone can help with this, would be grateful as was hoping to put some hours into game during Christmas break.

All in all, great game and really love that. Thank you developers and community for this one :)

(in reply to Icier)
Post #: 3
RE: Strategic Command v1.10.03 beta available (again wi... - 1/4/2018 6:06:44 PM   
Hubert Cater

Hi jarkkojarkko,

The only thing I can think of here is that the game was perhaps started with v1.10.02 Beta and then continued with v1.10.03 Beta? Is this possible?

If so then this would explain the issue and if you can start a fresh game with v1.10.03 it should then work as expected.

Hubert

(in reply to jarkkojarkko)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Strategic Command v1.10.03 beta available (again with major speed increase) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI