What happened to 2nd Army HQ?

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

spinecruncher

What happened to 2nd Army HQ?

Post by spinecruncher »

The feurher is frithing at the mouth angry, heads must roll. There is an independent HQ not obeying orders!It is July 21, and I have this 2nd Army HQ that has appeared out of thin air and placed into AGN sector. All its units are getting penalty points for being out of theater. In the OOB window, 2nd Army sits alongside OKH and has no HQ assigned above it. How did this HQ appear into a separate (or any) command structure? How do I assign it subordinate to OKH? Someone is going to the camp for this.
lancer

RE: What happened to 2nd Army HQ?

Post by lancer »

Hi ballyhoo,

The 1.05 patch introduced a very sneaky bug that can cause 2HQ to do strange things on occasion.

It's been fixed (hopefully) back in July but it appears the fix hasn't yet made it's official appearance.

I'll chase it up.

It would be useful if I could have a save game file if you've got one handy. cameron at tasmania at gmail dot com.

Cheers,
Cameron
spinecruncher

Post by spinecruncher »

there are two ampersands in your e-mail address? It didn't go through. Do you think this game is toast?
DocMo

Post by DocMo »

I'm having the same problem. My 2nd Army has no headquarters. The PP penalties are killing me!
I have the game on Steam. How do I update with the most recent patch?
Thanks!
jchron2

Post by jchron2 »

I'm having this problem also. Every time I reach July and Kaunas is captured. Is there a solution to this? Do I need to uninstall and then reinstall but only to version 1.04?
Vic

Post by Vic »

There is indeed a rare issue with 2A in the 1.05 version, we are posting a hotfix a soon as possible.

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Gruppenleiter59

Post by Gruppenleiter59 »

Vic, I am new to the game and this forum. However, I am experiencing the same issues with the 2nd Army. Has any hotfix been posted? Thank you for any help.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”