Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Map Maker can not connect to Google map server

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Tech Support >> Map Maker can not connect to Google map server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Map Maker can not connect to Google map server - 12/7/2017 1:58:42 PM   
smg13

Hello. When I start up the map maker I get an error message that says that the "map maker can not connect to Google Map server... press F5 to try again". I try but I can not connect. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Map Maker can not connect to Google map server - 12/7/2017 9:16:34 PM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: smg13

Hello. When I start up the map maker I get an error message that says that the "map maker can not connect to Google Map server... press F5 to try again". I try but I can not connect. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Map Maker was developed with an old version of the google maps api. It doesn't work with current version, and google maps dropped support for the older version.

You can still use Map Maker, but you will need to create a terrain map by hand (or use another technique to create the terrain map). You can then import you terrain map into Map Maker using the folder icon. You can check the Map maker guide for more information about loading your own map image.

Thanks
rick

(in reply to smg13)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Tech Support >> Map Maker can not connect to Google map server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI