Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Delete race out of mod?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Design and Modding >> Delete race out of mod? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Delete race out of mod? - 12/7/2017 1:57:01 PM   
fruitgnome

How can I delete a race from a mod? I mean that this race is not ingame. For example the Core Axis of the mod Unleashed Extended.

Edit: It was only possible for me to delete all mod races. I deleted the races and the raceBiases.txt in the mod folder.

< Message edited by fruitgnome -- 12/7/2017 3:21:19 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Delete race out of mod? - 12/7/2017 11:23:16 PM   
BlindOne

Alternatively you can change the files in races for the race you want to disable to:

'Can be Pirate: indicates whether this race can be a pirate faction or not (Y/N)
CanBePirate ;Y (Change this to N if you don't want them to show up as Pirates)

'Can be Normal Empire: indicates whether this race can be a normal empire or not (Y/N) (e.g. may set as only CanBePirate, but not CanBeNormalEmpire)
CanBeNormalEmpire ;Y (Change this to N if you don't want them to be Playable Empires, this disables them for both you and the AI as a playable empire but not for the pirates)

'Playable: indicates whether this race can be selected by the player as their empire's race at start of game or not (Y/N)
Playable ;Y (Or change this to N and you will disables them from the list, but make sure you also disable the above two options for AI empires)

< Message edited by BlindOne -- 12/7/2017 11:26:18 PM >

(in reply to fruitgnome)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Design and Modding >> Delete race out of mod? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI