The patch has been updated with the fix of the 2nd Army bug! Please make sure to grab the latest update called 1.05.5
Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa has been updated to 1.05!
You can download the update from here or here
Please, check out the changelog below:
1. Text added to tool tip in Relationship tab to highlight data that is valid at the start of the turn but that may have changed since.
2. Detailed Panzergruppe Reports will no longer display if the PG has no remaining units apart from the PG HQ (which automatically reconstitutes if overrun).
3. Similarly, to prevent your German Chief of Staff having a nervous breakdown, the Honour Roll has been expanded to handle a much larger number of lost units (it choked previously after, roughly, 40 Div's or HQ's had gone under). It should now safely handle the loss of, almost, the entire German OOB.
4. Tweaked the rule that has Soviet units auto-surrendering after a certain time of being cut-off (which they did historically once they had expended their ammunition). Now any Soviet units in the Black Sea ports of Odessa and Sevastopol will be exempt from this rule as they have adequate supplies, by sea, to fight on. This will make taking Odessa and Sevastopol more of challenge if defended by the Soviets. Units adjacent to these ports, or nearby, won't benefit from the exemption, only those inside the ports will do so.
To maintain a reasonable balance the new, exempt-from-surrender rules, will only apply to PBEM games and games where the Player is commanding the Soviets. For those that assume command of the Germans and play the AI there will be no change (the AI will still surrender units in these ports after a certain time with the exception of Garrisons).
Riga, being on the Baltic Sea and more susceptible to the Luftwaffe, will continue to play as normal regardless of settings, eg. Garrisons will never surrender but any Divisions may do so after a period of being Cut-Off.
5. Grozny and Mackhach-Kala are no longer viable FSB locations in AGS. Chechyna and the Republic of Dagestan have withdrawn their welcome mat.
6. There was an edge case with the death of poor old Hugo that allowed his War Diary to continue posthumously. No more. The Diary should now, finally, die with Hugo.
7. If 2nd Army HQ (German) is destroyed it wasn't automatically reconstituting the following turn. The bug was specific to 2nd Army HQ as it's the only German HQ that arrives as a reinforcement which created an issue under certain circumstances. Fixed.
< Message edited by Tamas -- 1/11/2018 2:40:35 PM >